smart mouth ❥ mondo x reader

Warning's: Just cussing and kisses
"Why are you being such a mega bitch?!" Junko, or shall I say cunt, shouted at me as the rest of our classmates watched me and her fight. Verbally of course. I'd destroy that thottie in a fist fight.

"Because I can, cunt." I retorted. Junko's face contorted with rage. She took a breath in and stormed out of the dinning hall. Leaving her plate of literally only lettuce on the table. She mumbled profanities as she fumed. Then slammed the door that lead out from the dinning hall shut.

"Such language isn't allowed in school, (Y/n)." Taka scolded me as Junko left. I fake pouted.

"Sorry Taka. It needed to be done. Bitches need to know their place." I grinned as I put my feet on the table. From the corner of my eye I could see Mondo glaring at me from across the table. I grinned even wider sending him a wink. His face went red as he looked away, trying to cover up the fact he was blushing.

After breakfast I attempted to retreat to my room for a shower. But was stopped. Mondo trapped me between him and the wall. His strong arm was at the top right side of my head. He was so tall. and I really had to do to escape was walk right under his arm. I wouldn't even have to duck to do so. But I was interested to see what he had to say. He glared knives into my skull as he intensely started down at him. What did I do in return? Literally the dumbest thing in the world. I mean this is the biggest, scariest, and baddest gang leader in Japan. And I tried glaring back at him,trying to one-up him. Who's the most retarded person on the planet? ME.

"Don't try to one-up me girlie. Who do you think you are? Runnin' around here like you own the damn place." He growled. I smirked.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and I do 'own the damn place' Mr. Bike rider." STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID.

"You make my damn blood boil, you know that? So tell me this, why am I still so attracted to you?" Wait. My face began to redden as he said that. He sounded so..hot when he said that. As he noticed my obvious flustered state, he threw his head back and laughed.

"That's what you get for making me blush." He grinned. Then as he was about to start laughing again I pulled him down to my face and kissed him deeply. At first he was surprised but then began to kiss back. I let go of his shirt and snaked my arms around his neck as our lips moved together. His hand traveled to my thigh and stroked it softly. Then our kiss broke. I looked at him closed lidded, then began to giggle as I noticed his hair was bent upwards from it being squished against the wall.

"Don't laugh!"