pretty girl ii ❥ trans!chihiro x fem! reader

WARNINGS! kisses, tooth rotting fluff, and a very happy wholesome chihiro uwu

Rain poured down on the windows of the apartment. The apartment (Y/n) and Chihiro retreated to. They were in the room they shared. The room where no one could see them. The room where no one could poke fun at them. The room where it was just them.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Chihiro sniffed whilst her girlfriend made her tea.

"Hm?"

"Can I put on some music?" (Y/n) laughed at Chihiro's question.

"Well of course! You don't have to ask, silly." Chihiro blushed a bit then turned on a song. It was a soft song and Chihiro seemed to really like it. (Y/n) turned back to her task to make Chihiro some tea and Chihiro started to dance. She let a music just take her body. (Y/n) was finished making the tea and turned back to Chihiro dancing. She smiled, wanting to savour the moment she took a picture with a Polaroid camera. The flash and snapping of the camera snapped Chihiro out of her trance. She blushed even more. The two soft as can be girlfriends finsugher their coffee and headed to the couch.

The ended up tangled into each other as they gave each other soft kisses.

"Your such a pretty girl, Chihiro."

•••

Sorry it's so short. This is more of an ending to the first one. Also check out Clario's music! She's sick! Tell me if you'd like a third part or a request! Remember not to message me, comment it on here!