t h r e e

He came back from his work, still slightly reeling from the aroma of the baked cakes and cupcakes, his satisfaction reaching his limits. As soon as he reached his room, he took off his jacket, threw it on the chair and plopped himself on his bed before taking out his phone from the pocket.

He checked his Twitter, Snapchat and finally came back to Instagram, checking each and every notification. As he expected, his followers were very excited to get the bestowal.

For the last time, he scrolled through the comments, searching for any username that he accidentally missed. Fortunately, he didn't.

As he scrolled, he stopped at the same comment of the same username.

He read it.

iunderstandyou

He felt unusually comfortable whenever he read it, a feeling of unknown safety engulfing his heart. He know he was love by many people, but the feeling of being understood was kind of strange for him.

He actually felt a bit pathetic, because he knew that she probably didn't create her username for him. But he certainly felt glad to know it.

He wasn't surely going to tell this to anyone. He would feel so embarrassed.

He wrote and posted a message on his story. Thanks everyone for participating in the giveaway. I really appreciate it. If you don't get it now, I hope you all get in the future. Please don't lose hope. Thank you for your support. Will see you all tomorrow. Take care!

As he clicked his phone off and laid on his bed, he really, really, wished that Jae-eun would win the giveaway.

He was ready to make a draw now.