t e n

Kim Jae-eun finally saw the man of her dreams in person.

She couldn't peel her eyes off of him. She could only stare.

And when the other party refused to do anything but to stare too, she took it as a clear chance.

He looked ethereal to her.

Not that he wasn't.

For full whole five seconds, neither of them budged.

Until a piercing ringtone rang in the silent and rather awkward atmosphere.

Jae-eun slightly panicked as she answered the phone, but she laughed the awkwardness off, saying, "It was nothing."

Jungkook still didn't move.

She felt embarrassed. "Jungkook-shi." She waved a hand in front of his face.

He came back to senses from his ephemeral trance and blinked twice.

"Uh," he looked away. Realizing why he came here in the first place, he looked into her eyes and spoke. "Congratulations on winning my latest giveaway! Here's the promised treat." He extended his hands to give it. 

"Thank you for coming all the way here to deliver this!" she said, a bit too loud, as she extended her arm to take it. 

He nodded. "My pleasure."

After she took the packet from his hand, she looked in Jungkook's eyes as she requested, "Please come in." 

She really had high hopes. 

She searched his eyes for an answer.

Please don't refuse my offer.  

A/n yay they finally met and talked!