special chapter!

HAPPY 10,000 READS!

°°°

Jungkook and Jae-eun wanted to spend their summer holidays completely away from all responsibilities and just relax until they returned back to their shared cosy home. But, unlike their fateful encounter, they didn't have everything according to their way. For there was an extra, a third-wheeler in between their love journey.

"When do you think he's going to leave?" Jae-eun asked Jungkook.

"Hey, do you want to catch some fish with me?" shouted Taehyung, waving his hands and beaming at the couple. 

"I honestly don't think that's going to happen anytime soon," Jungkook said, feigning a smile at him in the distance. Jae-eun sighed indignantly and scrambled back to the shade on the sand.

"I thought I was going to have fun getting sun-kissed, but I think I'm getting sunburnt," Jae-eun whined, complaining for whatever she could. Jungkook chuckled and neared her. 

"Don't worry," he reassured her and lay beside her, his voice falling a few octaves. He stared at her with deep eyes. "It's okay. He deserves it. He's the one who made us meet, remember?" 

Jae-eun played with her fingers, not daring to look up at him in fear she'd lose it. She pouted. 

"Are you or are you not coming with me to catch some fish?" Taehyung shouted again from the beach, his shorts and shirt flowing with the salty air. 

Jae-eun and Jungkook looked at each other. "Let's just not ruin this anymore and have fun, hm?" 

She looked at him in doubt for a second, but smiled and nodded. "Let's do this."

Jungkook, Jae-eun and Taehyung spent a lot of time in the beach and on the shores, splashing and laughing and smiling. It was nice, not as a couple's holiday but as a friends' meet up. For a while they forgot they were being holiday-crashed by Jungkook's friend.

When they were too tired from the activities, Taehyung, thankfully, let them be alone and went to his room and it was the first time in the whole day Jungkook and Jae-eun got time for each other.

They changed into something comfortable and lay on the bed by each other's side. For a minute no one spoke, but Jungkook was the first one to tilt his head, stare lovingly at her and admire. Feeling a little bit too conscious, she looked at him. "What?"

He didn't break his eye contact, just smiled and shook his head. "I was just wondering when you'll realize the fact that we're alone for once."

"And what about it?"

Jungkook laughed before he leaned in and softly placed his lips on hers. It went smooth for a while but later things turned a little hotter.

Jungkook was still hovering over Jae-eun, kissing her like it was their last when a knock on the door disrupted it.

"Who's it?" Jungkook made sure his pants weren't audible.

"Room service. Dinner has arrived."

Jungkook groaned. Jae-eun chuckled and pushed at his chest. "Go get it."

He sluggishly got up and was walking to the door when he stopped midway. Turning and nearing her once again, he winked at her and whispered. "We still have more time after this."

+surprise special chapter! thank you for showing so much love to this book!

《 10,000 reads - O7122O19》