00. PROLOGUE

September 14th, 2017

JISUNG'S POV

"Jisung! Happy birthday, sweetie!" My mom exclaimed in my ear.

"Thanks, eomma," I replied smiling.

"Don't tell your father that I said something, but he's planning a surprise for you," She said, whispering.

"What is it?" I questioned, curiously.

"That I can't tell you," She said whilst putting a finger on her lip while giggling.

Sometimes you'll think that she really has the mentality of a four-year-old child.

"Aish! Fine," I commented, rolling my eyes.

"JISUNG!" My dad called from his office.

"YES APPA?" I yelled, back.

"COME HERE FOR A SECOND," He replied, shouting.

I walked over to his office, as it was inside of our house.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in'.

"Yes, dad?" I said strolling in.

"I want to take you out today," He said, smiling gently.

"Jinjja? Where?" I asked, excitedly.

"You'll meet one of my friend's daughter. She's in the same grade and school as you, and we thought that you two should get friendly with each since we've been friends for so long. And our children have never met."

"That's cool. I don't really know too many people well except for the other STRAY KIDS members."

'And Eunsang,' I thought.

'I'm glad you like it! Get dressed and we'll head out' was the reply.

"Right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course! When else? Your next birthday?" He said, laughing at his own words.

I laughed and smiled awkwardly and replied with a 'Oh okay'.

I walked out of the room and wondered who the girl could be. I know plenty of girls in our grade, but which one can she be?

Lisa? Soyeon? Seulgi? Nayeon? Nancy?

I walked to my room and picked out a simple plus casual outfit. I'm not a person who prefers to wear suits.

 I'm not a person who prefers to wear suits

I got out and closed my bedroom door. I went to the dining room, where my father was. He looked at me, and I could sense that he was thinking 'what the heck is he wearing?'.

"Let's go, Jisung, my boy," He said, laughing.

I awkwardly laughed again. What's up with all this awkward laughing?

We headed out the door and noticed that it was raining plus thundering.

He looked at me and said, "No worries. We'll be inside the car, not outside, and the car is fire proof."

'Yeah but is it lighting proof?' I thought, sarcastically.

"Okay," I told, shrugging nonchalantly.

We both walked to the car and went inside of it.

The thunder started getting worse and worse, as he was driving.

Suddenly his phone rang, making a 'ring ring' sound. Appa picked it up and answered the call. He started talking in an almost inaudible tone, but I managed to catch some words from the backseat.

His voice started getting higher and higher with each reply. Wow! he was making Appa really furious.

However, for this, hee couldn't even concentrate on driving anymore, leading for us to crash into a tree. I could feel blood coming out of my mouth and forehead, plus my stomach feeling queasy.

I was about to faint, but before I did, someone's name kept vibrating in my mind.

'Eunsang.'

With that, I lost my consciousness.

-----------------

ENJOY!