04. CHAPTER FOUR

《 NARRATOR KYUNGMI 》

Eunsang walked to her classroom as quickly as possible. She was absolutely terrified that the ghost was going to attack her any moment, even in public.

As she walked in front of the classroom, she could hear her teacher, Mrs. Kang speaking.

The lass cursed under her breath that she was late.

Not wanting to be rude, she knocked on the door softly and peeked inside the room.

"Well well, you finally chose to show up Ms. Park?" Mrs. Kang said looking at her with her beady brown eyes.

Honesty, it's not that Mrs. Kang disliked her; she disliked ANY and EVERY student, but then why was she a teacher? That's the biggest mystery of all.

"Yes, Ms.." Eunsang mumbled while looking down in shame.

The class snickered at her response.

"I'll let you off the hook this time Ms. Park, but if this happens again, then that will be unacceptable," Mrs. Kang spoke.

"Thank you seonsaeng-nim. It won't happen again." Eunsang bowed her head and walked to her seat at the back of the classroom.

She sat down, and the seat was icy cold making her flinch since she was wearing a skirt, it was part of her attire.

As the class went on, Eunsang felt the eerie presence near her, but she decided to ignore it, as she felt that she would simply disturb the class.

While she was writing an essay, her hands starting to feel numb, so she kept her pencil down to rest for a minute.

All of sudden, her pencil started moving on its own.

Her eyes widened, and she yelled, "OH MY GOD!"

The class glanced at her in shock.

"Ms. Park, why are you interrupting the class?" Mrs. Kang said, furious.

"T-the pencil started moving by itself," Eunsang spoke, frightened.

"ABSOLUTE NONSENSE! PLEASE EXIT THE CLASS!"

"Y-yes, Ms." Eunsang lowered her head and walked out of the room hastily.

She ran to the bathroom and splashed her face in water, thinking that she was crazy.

The fog on the mirror started forming into letters.

Her eyes widened again, and she examined the words.

It spelled, "Stop trying to run away. You can't escape me".

She rubbed her eyes, and for a second, she thought she saw a young boy standing behind her smirking in delight.

The lass ran out of the room, and on the right timing, the bell rang.

She ran into the classroom, ignoring the judging stares and walked to her desk shivering and muttering to herself that she's hallucinating.

She looked at her paper with remained on the table. She carefully picked up the paper and read off the words.

'Do I know you?'

"I don't know myself," She muttered silently.

__

sorry for the late update guys!

- kyungmi