06. CHAPTER SIX

《 NARRATOR KYUNGMI

Eunsang felt upset. No one believed her, not even Minho and Ahyoung. She truly started to think that she was imagining everything.

She even considered going to a doctor but then decided not to as she thought the doctor would think she's crazy as well.

She went to the bathroom after the two left. She did her business and went to wash her hands. She gasped as she examined the words on the mirror. Not just any words but words written in blood.

She yelped as she felt someone pulling her from the back of her dress. She dropped the soap she was using and tried to inhale air.

The lass looked back to the mirror and saw someone which looked like her but a more horrifying version.

The doppelganger smirked at her and stretched her arm out to caress Eunsang's cheek.

The poor girl, walked back and whimpered in fear. She walked carelessly and ended up slipping on the soap.

She was out like a light. The side of her face was visible, she looked as if she escaped a mental asylum. That's how bad her state was.

The ghost dropped the bottle of ketchup and smirked, proud of what he accomplished. He wasn't even sure why he was doing it, yet he felt some type of satisfaction.

He stopped smirking a few minutes later and sighed, thinking of what he was doing and how he missed his friends and family (well not his dad to be honest).

He poked her cheeks and pouted cutely.

'What am I to you, Eunsang?'

•••

Eunsang hit her head so hard that she couldn't wake up until the next day. She held her head tight and got up. At this point, she was tired of fighting the ghost and didn't care if he attacked her.

When she came downstairs, she didn't see Ahyoung cooking breakfast like usual. The lass went to the fridge to get some milk when she saw a note.

She sighed and said, "Did my best friend really ditch me for my cousin?"

She went back to the table and saw that her milk and cereal had already been out into a bowl. She smiled brightly.

'Maybe the ghost isn't as bad as I thought?'

__

how are ya'll doing?

- kyungmi