05. CHAPTER FIVE

《 NARRATOR SUNGMI 》

Eunsang didn't understand where she messed up or why was her life like this. She didn't get why her life changed so drastically within a day.

Everything going fine up until she moved into that new house. Was it wrong of her to stay alone? Was it wrong of her to stay in that house?

At first, a thought came to her that maybe there is something wrong with that house, like of it being associated with some dark magic. But it wasn't all about that.

Whatever or whoever it was, it followed Eunsang all around. No matter where the place was, it always had Eunsang's back and showed that many times too.

Take now for an example. Even though she was at Ahyoung's place, that thing was still beside her, watching her. And by now, she was sure it wasn't her mind playing tricks, but there was someone there.

Eunsang didn't know whom to ask help from and whether or not there will be someone who would believe. Talking with the ghost wasn't an option as Eunsang was too afraid to do so.

Her fingers trembled, as she sat on Ahyoung's bed. Ahyoung and Minho went out to get some groceries, leaving Eunsang alone in the house.

Eunsang, at first, thought it would be fine for her to stay here alone for some time, but now, thinking back about it, she really regrets her decision.

The cold air that she got used to returned once more, and whisperings filled her ears. She couldn't decipher the what they meant, and her ears were being painfully hurt.

She held her hand against her ear to stop all this noise. However, that was of no use. The whisperings didn't come from outside; it was there in her head.

This lead to terrible headache, and Eunsang couldn't take this anymore. This felt unbearable to her to the extent her eyes began to water.

She cried for it to stop, not caring about how much pathetic she looked. She didn't know what this ghost wanted from her and why it was torturing her.

She screamed for help, but no one came to her aid. She was all alone suffering. She fell on to the floor, clutching her ears, as a silent figure smirked as it watched her from a corner.

"Eunsang, are you okay?" a voice asked, rushing into the room.

The torturing sound finally stopped, and Eunsang found herself at peace. Eunsang looked up to see Ahyoung with tear filled eyes and saw Minho who ran behind her.

"Why are you crying?" Minho asked as much as worried as Ahyoung.

"I'm scared," Eunsang muttered, causing for Ahyoung to hug her.

"What are you scared of?" Ahyoung questioned in a comforting tone.

"There is someone coming after me," Eunsang said, getting Ahyoung and Minho more worried.

"Who is it?" Minho asked as he sat beside Eunsang.

"It's not a human."

Those words from Eunsang's mouth shocked Minho and Ahyoung. They both looked at each other for a moment and burst out laughing, surprising Eunsang a lot.

"Did you mistakenly watch a horror movie?" Minho questioned.

"And now, you're imagining it to be true?" Ahyoung added.

"Eunsang, it's just a movie."

Eunsang sighed, knowing that it was of no use to talk to them because they won't understand. It was no horror movie; it was real life. Eunsang was determined to get to the core of this mystery.

----------

How was this chapter?
Was it scary?
I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I'm trying my best to make it scary

- Sungmi.