;t w o;

{KAKAOTALK}

rainjun

1:34pm

rainjun
heyy nana😊

rainjun
are you up?

baemin
of course I'm up, Renjun, it's 1pm already lmao

rainjun
ssssssh I was asking because lately you sleep a lot, or you don't sleep at all

baemin
yeah, idk what's up with my body haha

baemin
so why did you text me? We usually talk in the gc or when we're out

rainjun
ughhh I don't wanna hurt you but

rainjun
i kinda have a favor(???) to ask

baemin
sure, tell me:)

rainjun
promise me you won't be mad

baemin
uggggh...okay?I won't be mad tf

rainjun
could you

rainjun
I mean I know you're hurt. I totally understand that it's hard for you right now, and I am really and truly fucking sorry to ask you this but I'm pulling my hair out one by one because of this. Jeno is always sad because you're either rude, or never talk to him and as his boyfriend it pains me just as much, so..Could you, I don't know, pretend you're okay? Just to make him happy again? Cuz at this point he doesn't even cheer up when I give him hot chocolate and that's a serious problem.
In exchange I'll give you my cousin's ID and you can talk to him if you want? He's hot!!

baemin
yeah, sure, of course. I'll just smile and act cheery when Jeno is around, everything will be fine, don't worry Renjun. Sorry for upsetting you.

rainjun
his ID is gunhuang

rainjun
and thanks nana, you're an angel!💕

"But I'm not home.." Jaemin whispered, tossing his phone away. His tears fell silently as he curled up under his blanket, hugging his favorite pillow. He was sure that he killed someone in his previous life for getting this. Ever since Jeno told him that his "mystery" boyfriend is Renjun everything has been going downhill at a fast pace. The two of them didn't want the others to know they are dating, so Jaemin obviously couldn't tell their friends. It would be a good revenge, and he almost did it the night after he confessed to Jeno but in the end he decided that he's not that big of a snake. He couldn't betray his best friend no matter how much he hurt him.

He was feeling angry because of Renjun though. Mad, even, because his friend wanted to hook him up with his cousin in exchange for acting like he's alright. What kind of bullshit is this? Be bit his lower lip and harshly wiped his tears away.
"To hell with all of this" he whispered to no one particularly and shut his eyes, hoping that he would fall asleep soon.

Ding!

He groaned in his pillow, opening his eyes to take his phone in his hands to unlock it. He rolled his eyes hard when he saw who texted him.

You have a new message from gunhuang!Tap to open!

Renjun just couldn't sit on his ass, could he?

{KAKAOTALK}

gunhuang

2:03pm

gunhuang
hey, sorry for texting you like this haha

gunhuang
Renjun gave me your ID, wanna talk?

baemin
he just wants me to hook up with you because I like his boyfriend.no need to talk with me, just tell him that you did and it's all sorted out.

gunhuang
wow, so honest

gunhuang
he told me you wanted some company tho??

baemin
as if:)

baemin
his boyfriend is upset because I'm being a bitch about him not liking me, and Renjun's not taking it well. Seriously, it's okay if we don't chat.

gunhuang
but now you seem interesting

gunhuang
mind following me on instagram tho? It's easier to talk there. My UN is @gunsooo :)

baemin
cool.

jeyes

2:24pm

jeyes
hiii nana

baemin
hey jeno!!

baemin
how are you?:DDD

jeyes
I'm alright, just got home from a date with Renjun! It was amazing, we walked around the park near the school, talked a lot and well...kissed a lot lmao
it was so fuuun gosh

baemin
aaaaahw that seems pretty cool to me!! I'm glad you had a great time:D

jeyes
yeah he is so cute haha

baemin
i bet he is;;;)))

jeyes
sorry, gotta go now Nana, I need to help Renjun out with something
talk to you later, byeee

baemin
yeah, take care

baemin
fuck you ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
I'm hurting, Jeno ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
You didn't even ask how my day was ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
you don't even care huh ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
I can't blame you tho ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
Renjun's so much better than me ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
gosh, I wanna die so much sometimes ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!

baemin
I'm stupid ❗
message not sent!check your internet connection!