;t w e l v e;

{INSTAGRAM}

@gunsooo sent you a message!

@gunsooo
so you didn't reply in 2 days
delievered 5:46pm

@gunsooo
I'm starting to get really fucking worried for some reason
delievered 5:47pm

@gunsooo
istg if you did something because of that idiot I'm going to commit homicide
delievered 5:48pm

@gunsooo
hopefully woon's rich ass has enough money to bail me out of jail
delievered 5:49pm

@gunsooo
no but like jaems please be alive and safe and well:(((
delievered 5:50pm

{KAKAOTALK}

jeyes

6:12pm

jeyes
Hey, Jaemin. Do you have the notes we took in class today?
delievered 6:12pm

jeyes
I didn't go to school today because I was sick, if you were wondering.
delievered 6:13pm

jeyes
like I seriously need those notes, can you send me?!
delievered 7:15pm

jeyes
jesus fuck Jaemin, it's been two days, why are you still mad?
delievered 7:16pm

jeyes
okay then, be like that. Renjun told me you're going to be a salty bitch about it, I guess he was totally right.
delievered 7:17pm

3:42pm

jeyes
okay this is not funny anymore. You haven't been in school for like forever, and your mom doesn't tell me anything?!
seen 5:13pm

jeyes
oh you are alive

baemin
I guess I am! Sorry for not replying, my phone broke and I had some things to do out of school😊😊

baemin
I'm not mad, don't be silly, why would I be?haha

baemin
I can't give those notes to you, sorry. Ask for them at Minah, I'm sure she has everything.

jeyes
yeah okay sure
seen 5:20pm

Jeno was confused the next day he went to school because everyone was wearing colorful clothes. Every single person in his class refused to wear the uniform and much like Renjun and Hwanhyun he didn't know what was going on.

"Hey, what's up with the cheery clothes?" he asked Haechan as he flopped down on the seat next to his friend. Donghyuck looked at him with a deep frown and shook his head in disappointment.

"You're being an asshole, man" he breathed, reaching for his hair to fiddle with some of it."Apparently Nana had a mental breakdown last week and kind of tried to kill himself, so we are wearing these to show him that we're here if he needs any help. I thought you knew though, Mr.Jung told us yesterday"Haechan mumbled disapprovingly.

"Not mentioning that he's your best friend" he scowled. Donghyuck loved Jeno, he really did, they were childhood friends but he loathed the person who his friend became. Ever since he got together with the chinese boy Jeno's personality changed drastically and it didn't sit well with him. Now, he wasn't hating on Renjun, because obviously the older boy was very sweet, it was just the fact that he didn't take care of his problems with his boyfriend's friends that bothered him. Nothing personal. Not at all.

"Are you hearing what you're saying, man?" Jeno looked at him, disbelief plastered on his face."I'm sure he didn't. I talked to him last night and he seemed just fine for me. Maybe someone, even he himself, spread the rumors to get some attention he is lacking."

"You're talking nonsense. You're just being an asshole, so, leave me alone, I don't like interacting with people who are fuckfaces" Donghyuck deadpanned as he averted his gaze from Jeno. The latter stared at him with a surprised facial expression. Maybe Haechan was right after all? As he was opening his mouth to ask about the details, the door opened and Jaemin walked in, looking rather pale, but okay nonetheless. If you don't look at the circles under his eyes, that is.

Everyone went crazy as they tried to smother Jaemin with hugs at the same time. The poor boy looked like he was choking, so the others hesitatingly, may I add, let him go.

"Uh, guys? Why did no one tell me that we are having hippy day? I would've worn my pink hoodie!" he exclaimed, smiling softly at his classmates.

"No, man, we did this for you. Never ever do something like that again, you hear me? I will personally rip your balls off, I'm honest"Mark threathened him, pulling the younger boy in a hug."You've been our sunshine who cheered us up on our bad days, now let us be your source of light, hm?"

"Yeah, alright. Sorry for making you guys worry, I didn't mean to. And thank you, this is very sweet" he circled his arms around the canadian boy, but didn't look at the others. No, he fixed his gaze on Jeno, who was still sitting, looking at Jaemin with lips pushed in a straight line.

Jeno felt guilty when he looked back at Jaemin's eyes. He saw nothing there besides hatred and...And disappointment. Jeno hated how his best friend looked at him, and he finally understood what Jaemin meant by him being a liar.

He hurt the younger boy all this time.

It was all his fault.

And he swore right there and right then that he will do anything to make it up for Jaemin. At all costs.

Because bros before hoes, right?