Chapter.1

Veronica and her boyfriend Sean of 8 months were arguing in the Parking lot of Tennesse's local movie theater when Sean grabs Veronica arm out of anger.

"Sean man get off me!!"Ronnie yells at Sean. "Ronnie you got me fucked up! Next time I see you in bruh face we gone have a problem!!"Sean yells at Ronnie.

"Aye fuck you! Nigga you don't run me I can talk to whoever I want to talk to". Ronnie screams.

"Man I don't need this shit I'm done with yo difficult ass Ron. We're done and you right you can do whatever the fuck you want. You so fucking disrespectful you know how many hoes would love to be with me?? "Sean asked.

"Then go be with them hoes, you ain't doing shit for me anyway but stressing me out."Ronnie says.

"Yeah I know it catch the bus home bitch" Sean says speeding out the parking lot leaving Ronnie alone in angry tears.

I cant believe he would leave me out here by myself. I wasted so much time on his tired ass. All he wanted to do was control me and I wasn't on that. That's why I don't fuck with thugs they swear they bout something!

Hi ! I'm Veronica but everyone calls me Ronnie. I'm 19, I have pretty light brown skin, 5'4, I have an hourglass frame, big ass booty, I'm mixed with Asian and African american and jet black 24 inch hair.

I'm a Sophmore at Tennessee State  studying to be a OB/GYN.

Niggas love me but of course hoes hate me. I have a couple of friends on campus but my best friend is Conrad. Conrad and I known each other since we were kids and we been close ever since. He always had my back and I'll have his. That's my rider.

I was pacing back and forth waiting for Conrad to answer his phone when he finally answered.

He was sleeping.

"Hello" he says in a raspy tone. "Conrad I need you to come pick me up please" I begged.

"Ronnie man you know what time it is? And where Ol dude??"he asked. "We broke up" I cried.

"I'm sick of this shit... Aight man where you at??"he asked. "I'm at the movie theater on the strip" I said sitting down on the curb. "Alright I'm coming don't move" he said ending the call.

Comment or Vote and ill update

xoxo