CHAPTER 9.

***CONRAD POV***

I was hella confused at this point.I knew Ronnie was Crazy but not crazy enough to pull some 007 shit like this! She claim to hate thugs but she a little gangsta.

I was standing on the wall listening to her phone conversation.

Mikey i need a favor tell my dad to send the sweeper to my momma house.

Yeah we had an accident and i need to remove it

Okay thanks

"Hey Baby"she said. "Hey Baby?? Ronnie what the hell happened here??"i asked. "Nothing important bae now come on lets go to dinner"She said pulling my arm and leading me outside.

"I wanna drive your car"She said smiling.I give her my keys and she drove us to dinner.

The hold time Ronnie was Driving i held her hand and just noticed Her hair was different.Ronnie look good in anything but she look hella Sexy in Red Hair.

I cant wait to Yank that Shit tonight.

"Oh Really?!"She said smiling.

Shit She heard me.

Once we walked in PF Changs we sat down immediately.Ronnie outfit was So sexy, matter of fact a lil too sexy.Niggas all over was staring at her, even females and i dont like that shit.

I took off my BasketBall Jacket and gave it to her. "Put this on" i said with a attitude. "No you dont like my outfit?"she asked. "Yeah i like it but i dont need to bust a nigga head open tonight so put it on!"i said.

She grabbed my jacket and threw it on the floor. "Conrad dont fuck with me! If you wanna start this controlling shit you can go be with the last bitch!!" she yelled in the resturant.

She got up to go the bathroom and left me at the table. i count to 20 and when i opened my eyes.A nigga on the basketball team was walking over to me.

"Whats up Conrad!" he said dapping me up. "Whats up Mack?"i said. "Nun man what you doing sitting here by yoself?" he asked. "Im not here by myself" i said getting irritated.

Then Ronnie Came walking back to the table and the Nigga Rodrick says "Damn!". He sized Ronnie Up and down as she sat down and she looked at him.

"Conrad who is this?" she asked. "Whats Up Baby Im Rodrick"He say reaching out to give her a hug.

She smile at him and stood up.I stood up and pushed him back "Nigga tighten up!, Ronnie Lets Go" I said.

"But We aint even eat yet!!?"She said with a attitude. "Ronnie Get Up Now! lets go!" i yelled.

She stood up snatched her purse and walked out the resturant.

"Next time i see you in my girl face ima bust yo ass!" I said To Rodrick."We'll see nigga" he said smiling and walking away.

I caught up to Ronnie and she was in the passenger seat playing with her phone.

I got in the car and Sped off. "Ronnie look man i dont appreciate this attitude you got with me Have some Respect and stay away from that Nigga Rodrick!"I yelled.

She ignored me and kept texting on her phone.I got mad and took her phone from her and Dropped it in my Cup of Ciroc.

"CONRAD WHAT THE FUCK!!!???"She yelled, mushing my face.I pulled the car over and Cut it off. I grabbed her face and yelled at her.

"RONNIE DONT FUCK WITH ME!!! DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR DAYS PUT YO FUCKING HANDS ON ME! I DONT HIT GIRLS BUT DONT TEMP ME!!! I let her face go, and she got out the car and walked the rest of the way to my house.

***RONNIE POV***

I walked to Conrad house and unlocked the door.I ran to his room and slammed the door.Moments later i hear him knocking on the door Yelling at me to let him in.

I ignored him and wiped my tears.

He bust opened the door, grabbed my face and Kissed me.I fought him for a while but started kissing him back.He picked me up and slammed me on the bed.He ripped my skirt off and took off his shirt.He kissed on my neck and i took of my top.

I took his pants off and he kissed me.He grabbed a condom put it on and forced his dick inside me.I screamed in pleasure.

OH SHIT!!! DAMNNN!"I cried. He kissed me to quiet my screams.I scratched his back and he pushed my legs all the way back and pounded my Pussy hard and fast.

"You gone hit me again?"he asked. "No Baby!!!"I moaned.

"You promise?"he asked. I was silent.

He hit my spot harder and i screamed out "YES BABY YES!!!! I PROMISE"I screamed.

I came on his dick and arched my back.He pulled out and licked all the juices off my pussy.He flipped me over and kissed on my back and neck he forced his dick back inside me.

"Im sorry Boo" he whispered in my ear. I moaned and he pulled my hair and forced me to kiss him.He looked me in eyes and said "I'll never do it again Ronnie baby i promise"

Damn!!!" i screamed.

He stroked me harder and slower and it felt so good. I bit the sheets and started throwing my ass back on him.He stood up and Smacked my ass and Moaned.

"Shit Ronnie Yo pussy soo good!!"he screamed. I threw my ass back harder and faster and he Came inside me.

Aaahhh!!!!" he screamed.

He fell on the bed and i laughed at him.

"Shut Up"Ronnie he said out of breath.

I kissed him and Took a shower.15 mins later i came out and he was out like a light.I smiled at my baby.I Went in his drawer and found a t-shirt.

I put it on and closed his drawer.I went in Nightstand drawer and found a pair of boxers.

Once i closed it his Phone went off and it was a voicemail.I listened to it.

Conrad its Nicole we need to talk i been calling you all day and leaving messages please hit me up its important i need to see you Call me back.

I looked at Conrad and Shook my head. I left Nicole a text message pretending i was Conrad saying

Ill meet you tomorrow at the Gym

Im a Beat her ass!"i said to myself laying next to Conrad.

Uh Oh!

What yall think?

Comment and vote