Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was now 7:16 and I left the party early. Nothing exciting was happening except for random girls basically naked trying to throw themselves at me.

I had to get out of there. I was at the closest coffee shop now, I didn't really feel like heading home yet. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I just wonder why I haven't heard of this girl before, if she's in one of my classes why haven't I seen her anywhere around?

Just as I was thinking about her the bell on the door rang signaling someone walked in. I looked up and saw her. There she was, now dressed in a black skirt and a short black top, with black heels. She was so beautiful but she seemed so shy. She sat down at a table next to mine but she clearly didn't see me there. Should I talk to her?

She pulled out her headphones and a notebook and started writing. She looked so focused and so at peace.

I stood up to walk over to her.

"Hey, I'm Ashton, we uh- we talked earlier at school..."

"Yeah. I remember." She said as she continued writing in her notebook.

I chuckled nervously. "So, whatcha writing?"

"Frankly it's none of your business. Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, I just wanted to say hi that's all. What's your name?"

"Cammy. Why do you care? It's not like we talk." She replied.

"That's why actually, since we don't talk why don't we start talking more?"

She still hasn't looked at me.

"Why don't you stick to your group of friends and I'll stick to mine. I need to go anyways."

She started to collect her stuff and put it in her black bag. It wasn't until she started to stand up that I realized she was actually leaving.

"Wait! Cammy! Can I ask you something?"

She sighed. "What?" She asked with her back towards me.

"Why won't you look at me?"

She slowly turned around and looked me in the eyes. Then without saying another thing she walked out the door.