Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was 9:16 and we just pulled up to a local burger place. I opened the door to the drivers side.

"Wait here." I smiled.

I ran around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her.

"After you m'lady." I smirked.

She giggled. "Thank you."

She followed me towards the entrance and I opened the door for her.

"Where do you want to sit?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and led me to a booth at the back of the restaurant. She motioned for me to sit down and then slid in after me. Her hand brushed against my leg and she quickly pulled it away.

"Sorry." She whispered.

I looked her in the eye. "It's fine." I replied. "You don't have to be so shy, I don't bite." I joked.

Just as she was about to say something the waitress came to take our order.

-

After we ate we just sat and talked. For 3 hours. Her being drunk really made her open up and talk to me. We talked about our favorite music and our favorite foods and she told me her favorite color is black, which explains why she wears it so much. It was now 12:16 and we we're sitting in the car since the restaurant closed. She was still pretty drunk but somehow managed to look beautiful at the same time.

"I really need to get home, my dad's going to kill me." She groaned.

"Hey no worries, I can take you home. Not a problem." I reassured her.

"Yeah but he'll get mad if a guy drops me off... He thought I was at a friends house watching a movie, not a party." She brought her hands to get face and let out a long sigh.

"Do you go to parties often?" I asked.

She slowly moved her hands away from her face so she could look at me. "No... I hardly ever get drunk either." She said, her words slurring.

I chuckled. "Alright come on, let's get you home."

-