003

It was Lucas.

I was shocked when I saw him. Our eyes quickly met and we didn't realize that we were staring at each other.

Taeyong : Lucas?

Y/n: You know him?

Taeyong: We are both training at SM.

I was really confused.

Mom: Y/n and Taeyong will you show Lucas the guest room?

Y/n: Yeah...

Teayong: Sure!

We all went upstairs ant turned right where the guest room was, but now it was Lucas's room. Taeyong's phone rang so he went to his room. Lucas looked at me and smiled.

Lucas: So...we finally met.

Y/n: Yeah...

I was still in shook and really confused. Lucas put his luggage on the bed and stood next to me. He wanted to tell me something, but we heard my mom calling us.

Mom: Dinner is ready!

I ignored Lucas and came downstairs to the kitchen and sat in front of my mom and Mr. Wong. My brother came and sat next to mom and smiled at my with an evil smile. At that moment when Lucas came to the kitchen I realized that the only seat left was next to me. That moment I wanted to kill my brother. I felt that my cheeks turned red.

Mom: How was the flight? Wasn't it boring?

She asked Lucas.

Lucas: It was ok. All the time I was texting with my girlfriend.

He looked at my and winked.

Mom: You had to leave your girlfriend in China?

Lucas: No, she lives in America.

All the time I was looking at Lucas and when he was going to look at me I turned and looked at my brother. He was looking at Lucas, but he turned to my side and we made an eye contact. A dirty smile appeared on Taeyong's face.

Taeyong: Does she live in Los Angeles?

Lucas: Yes, she does.

I quickly finished my dinner, stood up, left the kitchen, went upstairs to my room, to my bed.

2 hour later

I was asleep, when I heard that my door opened.

Lucas: Y/n?

Y/n: What?

Lucas: Sorry for waking you up, but can I sleep with you?

Y/n: What? Why???

Lucas: I'm scared.

Y/n: How?

Lucas: Too many questions y/n. Soo, can I sleep with you?