015 (smut)

We were swimming for about an hour and I got cold. So we got out of the lake, to the car. Lucas wrapped me in a towel and sat me down on his lap. He hugged me and gave me a wet kiss on my neck. His kiss went from my neck to my jaw, and then kissed my lips.

Lucas: Do you want me to make you fell good?

Instead of an answer, I nodded. While kissing me, he laid down the drivers seat. His kisses went down to my chest, and my hands went down his abs. His lips went back to my lips. He flipped us, and now I was under him. His palm went down and he rubbed my clit.

Lucas: You're already wet for me.

He said, and I could hear lust in his voice. His fingers were replaced by his manhood. Then suddenly I felt pain.

Lucas: Can I move?

Y/n: Y yeah...

He started to move in a slow pace, and the pain was replaced by pleasure. I let out a loud moan and he started to move on a faster pace. I put my head on his shoulder. Few moments later we both felt euphoria filling us. At that moment I knew that I was 100% in love with Lucas and that he was the right guy for me.

Lucas: How was it?

Y/n: Perfect...

We both rested for a while and soon we started to drive home, on the way I fell asleep, so Lucas quietly carried me to my bedroom and we both fell asleep on my bed.

~morning~

I woke up cause of a sudden touch on my waist. It was Lucas. I quickly remembered what happened last night and I immediately blushed. I felt someone's lips on my cheek.

Lucas: Good morning baby. How did you sleep?

Y/n: Oh um... pretty good, you?

Lucas: Amazing, since you were by my side. Do you fell pain after yesterday?

Y/n: No...

We were looking at each other, and few minutes later I sensed smoke.

Lucas: Do you smell smoke too?

Y/n: Yeah...

Lucas stood up and he was completely naked, so I hided under my sheets.

Lucas: You can look now.

I heard him laughing. I started to stand up, when I felt pain and fell down on my bed. Lucas ran to me and helped me stand up.

Y/n: I change my mind, it hurts.

Lucas: You should be careful. By the way you shouldn't walk to much, that others wouldn't notice.

Lucas lifted me and carried me down stairs. All the time he was careful that others wouldn't see us. Near the kitchen door, were the smoke was coming from, he let me go and we slowly went there.

We found Jaehyun washing the pan, Jeno opening the window and Mark sitting on a chair like a kid who is in trouble.

Y/n: What's happening?

Jaehyun: Mark tried to cook pancakes for us.

Jeno: But it turned out to be a bad idea.

Jeno looked at Mark with a deadly face.

Mark: Sorry...

Taeyong: I thought you already understood, that you are a horrible chef.

Taeyong appeared out of nowhere.

Lucas: Dude, why you have to walk so quietly!?

Taeyong: So...we are having black pancakes for breakfast?

Taeyong said sarcastically, ignoring Lucas.

Jaehyun: Well...we are hoping that you will cook your famous pancakes with Nutella.

Taeyong: Uh...okay...

Jeno: Yay!

I went and sat next to Mark, of course Lucas sat next to me.

Taeyong: Y/n, why are you walking so weirdly?

I made an eye contact with Lucas, but quickly broke it.

Y/n: When I was going down stairs, I fell down from the last stair...

I quickly answered and tried to hide my blushed cheeks.