021

Lucas POV

I hurried to the hospital. I walked through the hospital's lobby, searching for y/n. Then I heard Taeyong's mad voice. I ran towards his voice, and found him shouting at y/n.

Taeyong: I can't believe that you're such a slut!

Lucas: How can you talk like this about our sister!?

They both quickly turned to my side. Taeyong was looking at me like he was going to kill me.

Taeyong: You know what, I had a feeling that you are involved in this!

He took a step towards me and hit me. It was a strong punch, that made me step few steps back. I was going to punch back, but y/n tried to get out of bed and collapsed.

I quickly ran to her, lifted her and laid her down on the bed. Taeyong was standing all frozen.

Lucas: Don't stand like an idiot! Call the doctor!

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes, because of the bright light from the lamp. I felt that someone was holding my hands. I turned to the left side and saw Taeyong sitting on a chair and looking at something with no feelings, then I turned to the right side and found Lucas. His head was on my lap and he was sleeping, his eyes showed that he was crying. I turned to Taeyong side again, and he was looking at me worried.

Taeyong: Are you felling okay?

Y/n: Um...fine...

He gave me a little smile and then sighted.

Taeyong: I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything...and that I called you a slut.

Y/n: It's alright.

I told him quietly. There was a uncomfortable atmosphere, but Taeyong broke it.

Taeyong: It's just weird that my little sister is going to have a baby, and that the baby's father is my stepbrother.

Y/n: Same, but are you okay with it?

Taeyong: It will take time for me to get used to it.

Y/n: I hope that time will come soon.

Taeyong: Me too, but I got used to Ten and Johnny quite fast, so it won't take long.

We giggled, and that made Lucas wake up.

Lucas: What's happenin? Is everything alright?

Lucas said all sleepy.

Y/n: Yeah.

Lucas: Is everything alright between you?

He asked pointing at both of us, and we sighted.

Taeyong: Soo... before Lucas fell asleep, we talked about where you are going to live.

Y/n: But I have a place to stay.

Lucas: But you can't live alone, especially when you are pregnant.

Y/n: But...

I was about to argue with him, but Taeyong interrupted me.

Taeyong: No but. You will stay in NCT U dorm.

Y/n: But how they will react to my pregnancy.

Taeyong: Well...

Lucas: They already know.

Y/n: You told them!?

Taeyong: Calm down you can't stress. And no, we didn't tell them.

Lucas: Haechan did.

My eyes widened. That little...

Taeyong: He was in the hospital and he heard that you are pregnant. And Haechan wouldn't be Haechan if he didn't text us all about it.

Lucas: So we asked them, if you could live in the dorm and they are alright with it.

Y/n: Who lives in that dorm?

Lucas: Jungwoo, Lucas, Kun, Ten and Johnny, because he wanted to be with Ten.

Taeyong: I will move there, so I could take care of you. By the way, I think Jaemin will move there too, because you are friends. Lucas! Don't look at me like that!

I turned to Lucas side, and he didn't looked really happy.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Lucas: I don't think it's a good idea for Jaemin to live in the dorm.

Y/n: But he's my best friend.

Lucas wanted to start an argue, but the leader stoped him.

Taeyong: I saw what was between y/n and Jaemin, and if you are not alright with it you can leave now.