013

Next day, one day till my birthday~

Jaemin POV

I feel so bad for y/n and l would love to help her, but l have no idea how.
I got it...

Jaemin:Lucas!!!

Lucas: Hey, what's up?

Jaemin: I have to talk to you it's really important.

Lucas: If it's about y/n I don't want to hear a...

Jaemin: Lucas please just hear me out, do you know how much she's going through, she cries because of you every night. And since tomorrow is her birthday maybe you can...

Lucas: No!

Jaemin: Please do it, you'll both fell better.

Lucas: You don't even know what happened between us.

Jeamin: Believe me, I know more than you think.

Lucas: Like what?

Jeamin: That she loves y... Shit!

Lucas: What did you just said!?

Jeamin: Nothing!

I answered quickly, because I understood that I screwed up. He looked at me suspiciously and walked away.

Lucas POV

After Jaemin's words I felt so bad for what I did, l wish I could just make it up for y/n. But I think that she hates me after everything I did.

Haechan POV

All 17 of us were getting ready for y/n birthday. Lucas couldn't help us, because he had to go somewhere. I saw that Jaemin was talking with Lucas, and after that Lucas looked really confused and guilty.

Taeyong: Y/n will be here in a few minutes.

Doyoung: Everyone get ready!

Kun: Chenle, turn off the lights!

Renjun: And don't forget to turn them on when she will be here!

Chenle: Okay, don't worry.

Chenle POV

We all were waiting for y/n. We heard someone locking the door and coming to the living room.

Winwin: Chenle, the lights!

Winwin said that, while hitting my back. I was so exited for y/n birthday surprise, that I forgot about the lights.

Y/n POV

I was in the mall shopping, but Taeyong texted me that I have to come back home, and that it's really important. I went to the living room, but it was really dark and quiet there.

NCT: Happy birthday!!!

The lights suddenly turned on and everyone started singing happy birthday. The room was full of balloons and everyone was standing in the middle. Jisung was standing in the middle of everyone, and he was holding a cake with my name on it. I covered my face with my hands and I started to cry, because I was really happy. It was the first time someone did this for me, for my birthday!
Jisung and Taeil went closer.

Taeil: Make a wish.

I closed my eyes, thought about Lucas and blew the candles. Jisung put the cake on the table and Jungwoo went closer.

Jungwoo: When we found out that you never celebrated your birthday, we where really shocked, because you are a wonderful person. We believe that this birthday will always be special for you. So, happy birthday and this is a present from all of us!

Jungwoo gave me the present. When I opened it, I saw The IPhone X.
We all were having fun, but Lucas was the only thing that I could think about. I send him a text, where I wrote that I really miss him and that I really need him. Two hour later I said goodbye to everyone and went to my room. Before I fell asleep I cried, because I was thinking about Lucas.