Sapho (Art Trade/notice)

Hey ma dudes😎
I'm finally back from Hawaii😋 and I have another art trade to throw at you.
Before I post the pic on the page though, I have to say I kinda forgot most of the people who wanted to do an art trade with me...

So if u could plz help me out and comment; "Me" if you were one of those people who were interested. I have put a lot of people on hold, and it's sort of becoming stressful.

For those of you who I already said yes to, I'll finish your art trades, I just need to know who you are.
Those of you who were interested, and I said maybe later, I'm sorry. I will be temporarily closing art trades.

I am hoping to set up commissions sometime in the near future, so hopefully that will give me more motivation. Also, my markers are killing the quality of my art.... they keep seeping out of the lines. I wanted to try digital art for a while, but my stylus is fat and round and it's very hard to draw on my iPad.... also, I can't even find it.

Well, I may or may not get to the art trades on hold. But please don't pressure me if it's taking an awfully long time-
I have a lot to finish.

Here's a list of my debt:
1 full for an adopt
1 bust for an adopt
3 contest prizes from months ago
About 5 art trades???? Idek, so like I said, say 'me' if u were one of them.
And probably more I forgot about.

Well.... I hope you like Sapho The_Heart_of_January !

Anyways, I love you guys so much and I'm truly sorry if I don't get to your art trade

Contest prizes should be out soon

-Hurricane