Contest Results!

So after all, It is January 20th today.
I am no longer accepting new entries, and I have chosen the winners!

Now you may be wondering, did I just say winnerS? Plural? But Hurricane! You said there would only be one!

Yes, yes I did say that. But there were two entries, the 1st place, and now second place ones that caught my eye the most, and I just thought; That deserves something. I couldn't leave the person who came so close to winning with nothing, and I loved their entry, so I have decided to award the second place winner a headshot of their SilkWing OC.

Now, before I jump right into the two winners, I must say I am thankful to each and every one of you who entered. I honestly wish I could make you all a prize for being such honest hard working people. You have all blown my expectations away for all the entries I got.
If you didn't win, don't be discouraged. I loved all your entries, but this contest thing forces me to choose individuals who get a prize.
There's nothing I can do in an attempt to make you feel better but this; you are amazing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

So, the second place headshot winner is...

NoExchanges !!!
Here was the second place entry!

I loved how much detail you put into this, and the little comic •w•Like I said earlier, I couldn't just let your entry slide past me without a prize

Like I said earlier, I couldn't just let your entry slide past me without a prize. Too stunning.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for..

The First Place Shaded, fullbody, with realistic background, of your SilkWing, all your choice, goes to....

Heh

Ok...

Lolzytails !!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS YOU ARE THE #1 WINNER OF MY 900 FOLLOWERS SILKWING CONTEST!!!

I loved your OC design, shading, and colors!I thought your piece was amazing, and this was truly incredible for the amount of time given

I thought your piece was amazing, and this was truly incredible for the amount of time given.

I will get started on your prizes, NoExchanges  and Lolzytails after I'm done my commissions and schoolwork, which may be a bit :/ sorry.

I will probably have the second place prize out in less than a month, but a shaded fullbody with scene background will take quite a wait, but I guarantee it will be worth it!

Ok I'm done.
Sorry to disapoint 8/10 of you ;;

-Hurricane