S I X

_____________________

S  I  X

"You are?"Alex and Winn asked simultaneously.

She looked around and saw that Alex and Winn weren't the only ones that are surprised. Sam turned to her who seems pretty interested about what she's about to say next.

Diana sat back on her seat, smiling, waiting for her to continue. Then her eyes fell to Lena, she's not gonna lie, she wanted to see a tiny bit of hope in her eyes, as if she's mad or shocked for her to have someone else but her hope dies when Lena gave her a grin. 

She hoped for it to be a grin of someone who's hiding their true feelings behind a smile, which Lena used to do way before when they were still friends but it wasn't that kind of grin. It was a grin of relief, of being happy that she found someone to be with because she, herself already have.

It hurts her even more to see that Lena really moved on. But Kara can't really blame her for whatever happened to them is all her fault.

"Uh, yes. Yes, I am"She again lied.

Alex gave her a frown, she can see it in the side of her eye but Maggie, she has a teasing smile in her. She knows that Maggie know. She's a detective, she'd know if someone's lying and she's definitely a terrible liar but she's trying her best to be convincing.

"Who?"Winn asked, leaning forward his seat.

Damn it, the blonde reckons. She don't really know what to say until she remembered a certain someone who asked her out few days ago.

Adam Grant, her boss' son. She doesn't really like him but there's no going back now for her lies had already been told.

"His name's Adam"She answered.

"Wait, Adam? As in, Miss Grant's golden boy?"Mon-el asked.

"Y-Yes. Him, and I"She stammers. "Are dating"She added and smile nervously.

God she's such a terrible liar.

"I thought you declined his offer?"Alex asked, still very much curious.

"I did but he was persistent. He's nice"She added, sounding pretty certain so they'd believe her.

Even Maggie was then nodding her head, slowly getting into her lies.

"Well, when we can all go out again, you should ask him to tag along"Diana commented, grinning at her.

"Yeah, sure"She said, looking down to her food.

Night had passed and they all went home, all exhausted. Alex and Maggie were the ones who called it a night for they have work in the morning which they all agree, especially the blonde who want nothing but to get home and be alone.

Diana and Lena were all sweet and cute the entire evening, which reminds her of them where they were still together. The rest of the evening was blinding for her. She tried to have a conversation with others and ignore the two but she couldn't help but look at her. Her Lena.

Lena's smiling the whole night, the sparkle in her eyes are evident everytime she looks at the woman she now love and it hurts Kara so much. She doesn't hate them, Diana is nothing but nice but she couldn't be near them, not until her heart wants nothing but to take Lena away from the woman and lock her up to herself.

The minute she got in her apartment, the tears started flowing. The only friend she had that moment was the liqour which Maggie bought a few months back. She drinks very seldom but in the night like the night she just had, it's the only thing she could turn to.