• Johnten • { ultimately just popsicles} Part One

Music: ^^ 'Ultimately' - Khai Dreams

A/n: Disclaimer: if you don't want popsicles to be ruined for you trololololol u better stahp reading if not, READ SOME MORE AND SUCC ALL DEH POPSICLES DERE IS!

*this was my idea bc I got bored eating popsicles. Apparently, I eat popsicles in a WEIRD way.*

-Johnny Seo-

I got out of my car and closed the door behind me. I went to the trunk and opened it. I pulled out a huge box of popsicles; only because I was going to have a get together with Yuta, Taeyong, Mark, and Donghyuk.

*Ring*

I take out my phone from my back pocket and look at the screen,

'Oh, it's Taeyong-ah!'

I slide my finger across the screen and answer,

"Taeyong! I bought the popsicles! Are you still coming?"

Silence fell at the other end of the phone.

"Sorry, Johnny. Can't come, neither can Mark and Donghyuk. I have practice and apparently, those two have a movie to watch or whatever. Yuta's coming through still...I'm not sure when"

I disappointedly sigh.

"Got it. Hit me up if you change your mind."

"Save me a popsicle though!"

Taeyong chuckles, I say yes and hung up.

'That sucks, I hope Yuta shows up though. I bought so many popsicles for nothing. ugh'

I slip my phone into my back pocket and proceed to carry the box of popsicles to my house.

~

It was a hot day but it was great to be outside. The sun wasn't blazing onto your skin; it was perfect with a hint of a breeze. I decided that hanging by the pool would be the best.

Letting our feet dangle on the edge of the pool while our toes dip into the cool water.

'Perfect'

I open up the box and display the delicious fruit popsicles.

I pull on out - pineapple flavor- and unwrap it. I sat down on one of my comfy summer chairs under the shade of my large gazebo. I glance at my watch; 2:13 pm. I close my eyes waiting for Yuta to show up.

~

'Eh? It's 5:40 pm! Yuta isn't here yet!'

Oh well, I don't think he's coming. It'll be a loner get-together with Johnny! yay.

I pack up the popsicles and close the box in dismay.

The sun was almost setting yet here I was. Half the popsicles were already melted. I think it was a bad idea leaving it outside. Shoulda placed it inside lol.