• Luwoo • { sharing is TOTALLY caring } Pt.2

music:^^ Space pirate - 'Show me that you love me'

*Hey--yoo derh--noice faceu--thanks for reading trolololol--no srsly thank you for teh TWO requests lol. i hope you feel free to request, don't be afraid hokaey? ... love you! bye!*

Our lips in contact with tender feelings. The atmosphere so thick yet so soft

Lucas pulls back.

"Uh...Goodbye NCTzens! We sadly have to go--"

Then and there, he ended the live chat and was dripping with sweat. From his forehead to his lips, his sweat rolled down his crimson red cheeks staring with wide eyes at Jungwoo.

Also flustered; Jungwoo stood up from his seat and took his phone. He quickly slipped his phone into the back pocket of his jeans and came towards the bowl of ice cream, grabbed it and headed to the washroom.

"Wait, Jungwoo!"

Lucas stood up perplexed yet worried. He tried to call for Jungwoo but to no avail or response, he decided to follow him.

'He might be really embarrassed. I feel so damn guilty.'

Lucas sped walked to the washroom and pushed the door open with might.

--

Lucas walked around the washroom and scanned each stall; he then noticed a pair of feet which had black Nikes.

'Hmm...that's Jungwoo'

He headed to the occupied stall and used his stall opening trick he learned in high school.

He placed his hand below the stall door, pushed it and lifted it up whilst pulling the stall door.

It opened and there revealed Jungwoo;

hand on his dick and pants below knees...

he was in an explainable horny state. Face so soft and vulnerable; cheeks peach and pink.

The ice cream was dripping down his clothes and the bowl was on the floor upside down.

Even his stiff pink dick was covered in ice cream.

"Ngh!"

Lucas stood in a surprised manner hastily shut the stall closed and wrapped his long-fingered hands onto Jungwoo mouth to prevent any more moans.

Jungwoo kept rubbing his running wet Weiner and opened his mouth,

this caused him to lick Lucas' hand.

Although space was cramped since it was a public washroom stall; Lucas' mind was cramped with lust and fantasies.

All of this was overwhelming but Lucas couldn't help himself. He eventually gave in

'Jungwoo masturbating in a stall with ice cream all over him...full desert at your fingertips'

Lucas removed his now saliva covered palm and licked it.

He crouched down with Jungwoo gazing back into his round brown eyes.

Lucas then took a hold of Jungwoo's fine bud and kissed the tip of it, teasing him.

"Didn't you say sharing was caring? Let me have some of your ice cream"

Jungwoo closed his eyes and nodded.

Lucas started to wrap his mouth around Jungwoo and gradually took him in bit by bit.

Jungwoo flinched and managed to let a small moan escape through his peach pink lips.