• Lee Taeyong • { Omega-verse and a blaenketeu}

This is a Lee Taeyong one-shot

Y/N= you (your name)

*the gender is your choice. I tried to make it unisex. I hope its alright!*

Your POV

I threw my garbage-called-clothing onto the floor carelessly. Hesitating on whether I should call Taeyong up or not. I ripped off my choker and threw it across the room, landing on top of my dresser.

"Ugh...so tired...i feel like I just gave birth. My stomach hurts like hell... Dammit phys. ed." I had Phys. Ed. for the last period and all we did was sprint. Sprinting and trying to find the snatched wigs we all shed when NCT 127 had their name changed to BTS during an interview.

I grab my phone from my butt pocket and swiped my finger across the screen trying to find Taeyong's contact.

I hover my thumb across the call button. 'I wonder if he's still at the company...'

I text him instead;

"aye T-breze. I hope ur not busy spraying fabreze everywhere
but if ur not come over aight?"

I sigh and blink with heavy eyelids of tiredness.

Taeyong's a close family friend, and alpha of whom my parents trusted well. He was not just a best friend of mine but his family was also a trusted business partner. Our families were one of the wealthiest and powerful leading alphas in the continent; owning the majority of the large business companies.

We pretty much grew up together. Majorly because he was the only child and that he came over a lot. I had two siblings. Both boys so he'd hang out with them. Surprising we had had common interests—more than he and my brothers did— so we became close; closer than he is than with my brothers. We talked A BUNCH and thus a friendship formed.

He knew me head to toe, soul to soul, heart to heart. Really-- everything about me but only one thing he did not know.

It was a secret that I was adopted...I'm an omega.

I was raised into a family of alphas. Not knowing the standards of being an alpha, a tough life I had to live and expectations I had to meet. Fortunately I'm still here alive, thank god. I was always surrounded by alphas ever since 5. I have "special needs" and treatments for this.

Mostly because I need to cover up my identity.

Sometimes there are down sides... there always is, it is life!! Anyways...my alpha friend, Taeyong can sometimes smell me when I'm in heat. Or even when I'm going through a heat cycle.

I'm always conscious and afraid that he'll find out someday.

I punch in the code to my locked drawer. I then pull out a small bottle and a syringe.

It's for covering up my omega scent and prevent perverted alphas to track me down.

I stick the needle into my stomach.

"Ngh..."

It stings.

I get pretty drowsy after each injection so I jump onto my bed and shove the covers onto my weak chicken body.

I throw my phone onto my desk which is like 2 meters away.

'eh. fok it m8'

I soundly drift off into sleep.