• Jaewin • {I jus wan sum milk}

"It's about milk. And ....drinking that milk"  

~ ♥~

~ ♥~

Jung Jaehyun sat on the bed, waiting for his other half to come upstairs so they can cuddle. I mean, they have been married two days ago so of course, his lust would be overflowing.

Win-win was downstairs preparing snacks for their traditional movie time.

They'd both do this every Monday; its unusual because why not a Friday? It's because they both want Mondays to be less shitty. It's their way of making days better.

As Jaehyun patiently sat on the large king sized bed; he heard faint footsteps of the one in his heart.

"Win-win-ah?"

Nobody answered until a blunt thud was heard and the sound of glass shattering into pieces onto the marble floors.

Jaehyun arises swiftly from the bed and fled to meet an embarrassed Winwin.

Concern flowing through, he sees fragmented pieces of glass surrounding the poor Winwin-as he helplessly sits in pain. 

'I'm so clumsy' Winwin thought.

Jaehyun absentmindedly motions to pick up the glass barehandedly, "Don't touch it..." Jaehyun looks up only to see Winwin covered in milk.

'oh god'

A fire burns on Jaehyun's cheeks as this scene did look lewd.

The latter quickly stands up with inappropriate images flashing through his mind.

'Don't Jaehyun...just help Winwin' he thought trying to dismiss the 'thoughts'.

-

Winwin grabs a hold of the hand in front of him.

'He's so delicate' Jaehyun thought.

Jaehyun felt guilt rush through him; thinking that it should have been him who prepared the food. Now Winwin is all-

'wet...', Jaehyun thought.

Milk was splattered all over Winwin. His face; on his soft cheeks and a drop on his lips, all the way to his legs where his clothing didn't protect him. He was wearing shorts after all.

"Good thing the glass didn't get on your legs," Jaehyun said abruptly brushing Winwin's behind.

Jaehyun crouched down and wiped Winwin's thighs with a gentle touch. Lightly brushing against his soft skin.

'just why did you wear shorts Winwin-ah?' Jaehyun thought, trying not to fall for his emotions.

As Jaehyun argued with himself, his hand absentmindedly went upwards Winwin's thighs.

"-ah!"

A slight moan slips from Winwin's lips.

Jaehyun suddenly jumps into reality only realizing that his hand is underneath Winwin's shorts. Winwin tries to speak up, "uh--" Only to be cut off by the elder who is not paying attention due to what just happened.

Jaehyun pulls his hand away quickly as he flusteredly apologizes.

"I'm sorry--I didn't mean to--I was distracted--an--"

The rest of Jaehyun's word was mumbled through Winwin's ears.

Winwin focused on Jaehyun's adorably cute face as he knew he was blushing.

'His rosy cheeks' the younger thought.

As Jaehyun curses at himself whilst trying to clean off Winwin, Winwin jumps up only to feel Jaehyun's large warm finger on his lips; gently wiping off the milk from his mouth.

Jaehyun gradually meets eyes with Winwin and in a swift motion, Jaehyun felt nothing but Winwin on his lips.

Jaehyun grabbed Winwin as he led him to the room with gazing eyes. Eyes that were ready to eat someone alive.

'Jaehyun...?'

Jaehyun walked forward until Winwin felt nothing but the bed behind him; and with Jaehyun only inches apart, he falls onto the bed. Red swirling on his cheeks whilst lust kicking in Jaehyun's core.

Is this the moment Jaehyun has been waiting for?

'Is this a shoujo manga?' Winwin asked looking through Jaehyun's lustful eyes. They shot through Winwin like a bullet making him both scared but wanting more than just him looking.

'It's better than a shoujo manga' Jaehyun thinks.

| to be continued |

~♥~ part 2 will be edited later on~♥~

A/N: THANK YOU PRECIOUS CINNABUNS FOR READING, i really love ya'll and i hope that the '*hiffclanger' didn't bother you too much lol  btw this is sEVEReLy uNEDiTED i'll add more w/ pt.2

hav a good wun♥

@Vintiice~

*cliffhanger oMegUhLuLz