Chapter 5

Hey guys. I would appreciate it if you could tap the star in the end and comment throughout the chapter and tell me what you think. Thank you xxx

_______________________________________________

Shawn's pov

"Oh fuck!" I quickly turn around and cover my eyes. "Shawn!" Thalia exclaims, "don't you knock?" She asks through fits of laughter, does she really think me walking in to the room where she is just in a towel is funny? Well I certainly am not catching on to what's funny about this situation!

"I did! It's not my fault you listen to your music so loud, is it? No, so don't blame me. Why are you laughing at me?!" I ramble.
"Why are you still here?" She retorts back.
There is a short awkward moment before we both burst out laughing. I turn slowly around and slowly peer through one eye to see that she is bending over her bag, not caring that I'm still in the room.

Her short, good defined legs in contras with the white bedsheets stand out in all their glory. Her long dark hair in a fluffy bun, I don't know what they call it. I have always liked her hair, it suits her and the way that I could bury my face in it if I give her a hug, is the best feeling. The towel that is tightly wrapped around her naked body, accentuates her soft yet strong curves in all the right places. Never have I thought that she is not beautiful, because she is beautiful in her own way. I know right, what a cliché thing to say, but I can't help it, it's the truth.

When I was young, my mother would always say things about me and Thali that was weird to hear about your best friend. For instance, when she said that someday my eyes would actually open and I'll see her for who she really is to me. Like what the fuck does that mean? My little self always thought. Even now, I don't know what she meant, but that never stopped her to make even more comments.

"You checking me out Mendes?" She asks with her eyebrow raised. She continues with a soft smile on her lips, "Don't know why though, nothing exciting."

"Oh please," I lightly roll my eyes,"You know there is at least a little bit excitement."

She laughs hard at that. I can always make her laugh, except if she is really pissed of, and believe me even then she is a little entertained by me...

"Oi! Stop checking me out, and get out of here. I want to get changed."

"Aww I thought I'll get a show?" I pout my lips and pull THE puppy dog eyes on her...Even though it never worked, I still try
.
"OUT!!" Aww, she always got frustrated with me if I make such comments.

"Only if you ask nicely?" I grin looking at her lips that are in a hard line. Oh this is fun!

"Shawn get the fuck out , please?"
"Wait a sec, I don't see how that is nice?" Oh she's gonna blow a casket.

Oh shit... I'm in big trouble. She strolls towards me with a look in her big beautiful grey eyes staring at me with a devious glint that makes me want to cower like a coward. Her steps are filled with confidence I have never seen before, and they have a purpose unknown to me.

"Uhm, Thalia, what are you doing?" I laugh uncomfortably... what is this girl doing?

"You said you wanted a show, so I'm giving you one." She replies with a soft whisper. By now she is a few inches from me, her small hand gently placed in the middle of my broad chest. She pushes me lightly backward till my back is against the door. She gives me a seductive little smile just as she reaches behind me. And ... "Oh fuck!" I yell as she opens the door and I fall backwards into the hallway. That little devil!

"Well thank you for leaving! I'll be right back!" She exclaims with sarcasm dripping off her tongue.

"Oh by the way, wear something short and comfortable. No high heels, we're gonna walk on gravel!" I inform her just as she closes the door.

"Oh hell no! You know my rule I have had since I knew what fasion is. Everywhere and anytime is the right place for more than four inch high heels. You should know that by now Shawny!"

"Yes well you should know that I have watch you fall so many times because of that so called 'rule' and I'm actually getting quite tired of catching you too" I say with laughter in my voice." And would you please HURRY. THE FUCK. UP!"

««»»

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey..

So personally I like this chapter, comment and tell me what you think
Vote If you enjoy! Xxx
Till next time;)
-love A