Chapter 7

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

You will forever be my always ~Anonymous

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Hey guys that are still reading this. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, it's been exams and stuff so ya.
Hope you enjoy this chapter
Make my day and vote on it thanks xox
~A
_______________________________________________

Thalia's pov

It's been almost a week since we have arrived and my little outburst in the bathroom. Shawn hasn't said anything about what happened to anyone, nor did he mention it to me. Which I am so grateful for, but I know he was itching to ask me about it.

All we really did was catch up on the whole year we were apart. I mean, it is not like we're strangers, so obviously I noticed some changes since when we last met.

Like the way his hair is all curly, instead of having that golfer look going on. And how his muscles are more defined, or the fact that his voice is deeper and when he sang along to a song on the radio, he wasn't off key like all those previous years, but actually sounded pretty amazing. Okay, pretty amazing is such an understatement!

But he changed emotionally too. He was more mature than the idiots in my grade. Well obviously, he is like eight months older but that isn't even that big of a difference, and I'm pretty sure some of the guys in our grade are still as immature as a girl with pigtails.

I guess it is because of his past, I only know small bits here and there. And that was still enough to make my skin crawl. The fact that I can read people's emotional trauma level like an open book is also a pretty big giveaway.

It makes me sad to hear the stuff he has gone through, but the more I hear the more I want to hear. It's strange but it helps me to understand him more. Like when he laughs at a dumb or inappropriate joke someone made, it never quite reaches his eyes and he gets mad. Or why he gets so SUPER overprotective over me or Clare or well anyone close to his heart in general. Not that there is a lot of those...

All I know for sure is that when he was four years old, he and his twin brother Alec, short for Alexander, was going somewhere with a friend, I'm not sure, but there was a terrible accident and made Shawn remove his twin brother's body out of a burning car and watch him die in the most cruelest way.

For years I have held him in my arms when he woke up from terrible nightmares. I have sat outside counsellor's offices for hours while I hear screaming and crying on the other side and wanted to do nothing more than just barge right in and hold him for dear life.

That is also part of why it was so hard to leave him behind, I know no one else is going to be able to comfort him like I could, and that messed me up real bad.

"Would you just leave me alone all ready! For fucks sakes!" My eyes shot open with the speed that makes athletes jealous. Why was Bennett yelling like that? "Shawn, do you think it has anything to do with that weird vibe between him and my sister?"

He looks at me like I am crazy. "Of course dummy! He said that she cancelled on that London trip of theirs because she found a new boyfriend or something. He's been torn up about it for the past week. You are seriously oblivious sometimes, you know." he replies, with an eye roll.

Oh how dare he when I have been throwing clues about how I felt about him for YEARS! So I reply the only way I know how, "Fuck you, you piece of shit! And you should keep rolling your eyes, maybe one day you'll find a brain in that head of yours!"

"Ohh that hurt princess, but why are you so touchy?" He is seriously getting on my nerves now so I just change the topic. "Do you know who the guy is? I've never heard of him till now." I say a little upset. How come she never tells me anything? Shit, siblings are mean!
"Nope." is his only reply.
"You gonna tell me why you have been crying the past week in the bathroom when you think everyone is asleep?" He asks out of the blue, arching that beautifully shaped eyebrow.

Low key jealous right now! I've always wanted to be able to do that but it just never looked as good as when he does it. Damn fine asshole!

"I umm, I don't know what you're talking about" I say, feigning innocence.

"Oh please Thali, I know for a fact cause I always wait outside the bathroom for you, and I'm not asleep when you try, and failing miserably, to remove yourself from me." He says with a knowing look in his eye.

Well now I'm screwed...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I finally updated!

Hope you enjoyed it
Please vote and comment
Peace
-A. Xxx