Reincarnated

I died, I remember that much. Then why can I still feel my body? My head feels heavy and I feel an odd sensation, as if I'm being lifted above the ground. I slowly open my eyelids, 'when did this become so hard?', and see a woman's face in front of mine. She looks to be around her mid-forties and is wearing a silk cowl. But her features, they're too kind, it's sickening.

"What an aborable little girl you've had!" she says.

As I'm handed over to another woman, who is sat up on a bed, the situation finally registered. This can't be happening! Is this Heaven? (A/N Remember, he(?) is the demon prince)

"My precious daughter, your name shall be Immy." She said.

This is happening! I've been reborn as a lowly human, and the wrong sex at that! This is not fun, Im need to destroy this cursed building.

"Waaaaaaaa!" I try to scream a battle cry whilst flailing my arms and legs wildly.

I try to burn this place to the ground but all the fire I conjure is a marble of fire. Don't tell me, My mastery over flames has receded! I hate this. Usually I would be able to burn a village down with the amount of mana contained within even a baby's body but somehow it feels... different. All my years of research come back to me and I remember that mana reacts differently with humans than with demons. What a pain, my mastery over fire is but a thousandth of what it was before.

Wait! If the body is different then can I still use my prized technique? It usually takes five hundred years of study to even be able to summon black flames and as a result not many bother, instead focusing on the main elements. I managed to do it in two hundred years, mastering it at a speed second only to my father.

I try to engulf myself in the comfort of the black fire and... nothing.! Not even a spark! That, that was my sure-kill move, the reason for my near invincibility and promotion to demon prince! I think I see something, yes I do! Hovering in the air in front of me is a dark spark the size of a pin prick. Thank Sata...

...

I wake up to two curious faces. I think I know these two but, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!? How could I pass out from creating a spark that size! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Huh, what is it you two? What are you looking at? Wait, its you!

"Naaaa" I cry out in surprise.

It was those two who killed me, the lead paladin and the priestess, I guess she healed his wounds. BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE! Calm down, it's okay, there has to be a reason for this. Think, think... I know! They're stopping by this damned Church on the way back home. That's it, it has to be! As if to answer my thoughts the priestess speaks,

"Awwww, she's so cute." she says.

Say that again and I'm gonna punch you with these baby hands! That didn't help at all!

"Obviously," says the paladin, "she's your sister."

Oh great, flirting, and here I was thinking that relationships were banned for... WHAT!?!?

And with that, the darkness claims me once again. First being killed by humans and now fainting in shock. How the mighty have fallen. Satan save me!