Chapter V

The days passed by without anything out of norm happening. But then the 1st of September came by and of course everything needed to change. A hinge of mine told me to pack a lot of stuff and take my emergency bag with me. I sometimes hate these demigod feelings.

So as my workday went along the strangest thing happened. It was about 10.30 in the morning and there sat a family of six red heads in one compartment. With them a boy with black hair, glasses and green eyes. Wait, wasn't that one of the boys I saw on that picture from Rachel? The red headed twins seem familiar too. But how? All of them wore strange robes I decided to check their tickets. It is my job after all.

At Kings Cross 10 minutes later I decided to follow them. I buckled my bag and hid in the crowds. I got rid of my hat and Jacket, by putting them in my bag.

Then, on platform 9/10 they started acting even more suspicious than before. They waited before nobody was looking and freaking ran into a dam wall! And they didn't just ran into it, but through it!!! They are, ... crazy!

As all of them ran through the wall I had to decide. Follow them or go back to the job. No difficult decision really. I ran right through it, just like some of them did.

But as I stumbled through it I had to hold myself back.

I started to take a look around and quickly saw a big old train in crimson red. Astonished I simply stood there.

Though at one point I decided on maybe going back, because this was most likely too bizarre for me right now. But as I was going to walk back through the wall, someone pulled on my Camp T-Shirt, which I always wear beneath my uniform for work.

I turned around and looked in a pair of serious brown eyes.

"Who are you?" he asked me with a very serious tone.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter. Its more of a filler. Hope you like it.