Chapter VIII

The night before with the other demigods...... Normal POV

As Neville and Luna walked over to the carriages they kept quiet. Even though the professors weren't anywhere near them and other students didn't pay attention to what they talk about they are rather safe than sorry.

They stepped into the last carriage so they'd have the chance to meet up with their other demigod friends. But as they waited they petted the "horses" better known as Thestrals.

"So? How was your last week?" they jumped up in scare and turned around. "Draco! What the hades!" And Draco Lucious Malfoy, son of Apollo laughed about it like a sick joke.

Behind him stood Blaise Zabini, son to Dionysus. He chuckled about the reaction of the two other demigods too. "Hey guys." He greeted them and jumped into the carriage. Out of a secret robe pocket he got out a bottle of ginger ale. His addiction drink. His older brother (Bacchus side) drank raspberry syrup and his other older brother Pollux actual alcohol, well, light beer. But who looks at the details?

Now, as the four boarded the carriage the Thestral began to move.

"So, where were the two of you today? Didn't you want to come to us this year? Instead of the other way around?"

"True. But we met an old friend." Neville explained.

"Old friend?"

"Aha, Perseus Jackson sat in one of the compartments." Luna said dreamily.

"Percy?" the two Slytherins asked unbelieving.

"Yeah. Apparently he saw Harry and the Weasleys, followed them and stumbled in the magic world. Then he met with a strange guy that hunted them. That guy is a werewolf! Then he jumped on the train and we met as I was looking for an apartment where Luna and I could meet to find you."

"Oh. But why and how did Percy manage to get here? I mean, just because he is a demigod?" Blaise questions, though Neville explains this too.

"Well, he is most likely a wizard too. There are cabins in camp for every god now and the Hekate cabin gave him a wand. But his mother died before she could explain it to him."

"Sally is dead?" Both Draco and Blaise where shocked by this new piece of information. All Neville did was nod and leave the informing to Luna. "Not only that. He was also banished from camp ground for apparently being "too old and experienced" for camp. That is just dam bloody Styx. He is our hero and fought in two wars for the gods and safety of world."

"I agree. And then fate, as fate seems to hate him most, they killed off his family, send him to prison for two days only to be sentenced to live here in Britain."

"Say what?" they just starred and googled like fishes.

"Yes. Percy was just out of war, got PTSD and what else not. And then his parents die and he is send to a foreign country. Can you imagine that?" they get more and more uncomfortable. "When, when was that?" Blaise stammered. Neville got dead serious. "That was 2 years ago!"

The rest of the ride, which takes about 2 or 3 more minutes.

"Kids. Hurry on all in." the teacher told the four demigods. Can you guess who it is?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...