My best friend.

Your point of view?;

Your alarm wakes you up as usual, at 6:00, you sit on your bed, Seeing the blankets scattered around as if some fight happened last night. You just moved around a lot in you sleep. You got out of bed fixing your clothing to let it sit right against your body before cracking open the window to call at your friend Min Yoongi. "Hey Yoongi! Wake up it's our first day of school we wouldn't want to miss it now would we?!" Yoongi window was always open, you two were always shouting at each from the windows taking no precaution of your sleeping neighbors what so ever, A small groan was heard from Yoongi bedroom before a figure appeared swatting the curtains away. "Morning, Stop yelling, One day we're going to get in big trouble for doing this, Every. Single. Day."  Yoongi spoke rubbing at his eyes lazily to keep them open since he was practically half asleep, his voice was raspier then usual since he had just woken up. His morning voice always sent shivers up your spine."Go get ready, we have school soon." Yoongi spoke before walking off into the darkness of his room, How does that man not trip on anything?! After a few seconds of murmuring nonsense to yourself you went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the long day. You hurriedly got dressed in something casual but classy. You were towel drying your hair before you glanced towards the window seeing the blond male just standing there absently scrolling on his phone, with only a towel on. You being well, you. Easily flushed up at the sight before childishly covering your eye. "Yoongi! Get dressed!" Yoongi at first was startled but snickered "Fine, Fine , I need to stop forgetting about closing my curtains." The male teased before going off to get clothes on before you died of a heart attack or something. ; A Black beanie, a white plain T-shirt, and black skinny ripped jeans. You two met up outside both dressed and ready to go before walking off chatting about what you two had for dinner yesterday.