In the presence of her.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Y/n is suddenly walking closer then usual, to a point even Yoongi notices it. Not wanting to say anything and enjoy the warmth giving off from you, He stays silent observing the surroundings around him. Sadly, causing him not to notice the sudden 'popular guy' from school appear in front of them walking directly to Y/N, Until the footsteps finally reached the pair; They guy was holding something A letter, To be more accurate a Love Letter. Yoongi look in the contents in his hands. His heart sank, it triggered some thing in him Anger, Jealously. Maybe, one thing is for sure he needed to get rid of this guy by words or force, Didn't matter to Yoongi as long as he's out of the picture. He stared at the transaction feeling himself starting to snap, Wanting to punch the guy straight in the face and tell him off but before he could respond, The guy left leaving the letter in Y/N's hands.

"Yah..Y/N, We should keep going its more warm inside and we aren't far." Yoongi spoke calmly as always, one of his key traits. He always seem and acted like he didn't give two shits about anything. That's why Y/N found him amusing, She could practically say anything and he would still keep the same reaction. Crazy right? When on the inside, Hes dying, emotionless, insane to an extent. To a point, He'd would harm others for Y/N. Will he ever get his happy ending?

"Right, Strange I don't even know that guy and yet he gave me a Love confession.." She puts the Letter in her bag along with her other paper and contents. Meaning she'll look into it later. Yoongi knew that and he would make sure to take him out of the picture of him coming in between him and Y/N.