Butterflies.

// AHA remember when i said i would be more active lmao, sorry for the long wait. //

Butterflies fluttered in your tummy, and possibly so in Yoongis as you laid in his arms, this was perfect, being snuggled up together was a dream come true to the male. As the minutes passed, your eyelids began to shut, only occasionally flickering open, sleep seemed so comforting at the moment that you could not help but join Yoongi in a peaceful slumber. Hours passed, by that time Yoongi was awake by then, rubbing the soft skin beneath his fingers, he sheepishly laid a kiss along your neck before pressing his forehead against the back of your head, after nudging your head to the side. He wondered what his hand would look like enlaced the pretty tufts of hair- Ah no, his desires could not ruin this moment for him. He just had to enjoy the warmth he received from you, it was so comforting to his headspace. He sat up patting your arm "Wake up sleepy head." "Mhpm no.." You whined before after a bit of bothering you got up, definitely pouty. "Fine, Im up." Yoongis lips formed a smile, you always brought a smile to his lips, how could you not? You were so kind and caring towards him it was hard to resist his feelings. How could he subtly hint he was in love with you? It was his first time feeling this way, and to the person that was his bestfriend at most. If he fucked up he would lose his friend and a chance at being romantically involved with you. How should he even go about approaching this- God you were so close, he just wanted to hold you, lay his lips along your skin, claim you as his own.