New day?

//Authors note; Uh hEy, im alive still lmao uH im probably going to make a separate book about the smuts I written for a Instagram account I run (Part of why Im never active on here lol) AND I cried while listening to promise by jimin :). hes so beautiful uwu, I also edited the past chapters and rewrote some and even went as far as making it gender bend because one of my best friends read it and theyre trans,,, IFELTREALLYBAD!! so I changed it. im sorry if I missed anything :<. ANYWHO thank you for all the support even though I suck ass at updating, it means a lot heh, Lets get into this yes? As my friend would say " LeTs GeT tHiS bReAd."//

Yoongi had fallen asleep to the thought of you being only his- Until the annoying noise of his alarm rang in his ears. He stirred in his sleep a small muffled groan escaping him followed up by a sound of a window sliding open; It was yours. "Yoongi! Wake up before you're late to school." Y/N spoke in the most cheerful voice almost as you were chirping, with a hint of that morning voice of yours from waking up a few minutes ago. You always had to wake him up, If not he would end up sleeping in. Yoongi pulled the pillow to his head, "Can I just suffocate myself? Its better than going to school." His words were muffled but you could make them out surprisingly. "I will go and wake you up myself and drag you out of that bed by your hair." Those were the last words you spoke before closing the window, Eventually Yoongi got up or well sat up, resting his chin on the soft plush of the pillow, He sat there for another good five minutes, on the verge of falling asleep before he stumble off the bed. He dragged the blanket around his house getting everything together before getting dressed, Once he was going to lay back down to get more shut eye, He heard your voice again. "Yoongi meet me outside and make it quick, Its cold out there." "Coming... Damn, I really need to remember to start closing my window more.." He muttered the last part under his breath as he collected his bag from where it was left unattended yesterday and going out, The cold air made contact with his skin, pulling a small hiss from him. He was already regretting waking up, but before he could turn around to march right back up to his bed his arm was caught in a grip forcing him to walk; It was you of course. As you two walked on to school you conversed on how your classes went the previous day.