Epilogue

3 YEARS LATER.

Matteo's POV.

Shortly after I proposed to Grace we got married. It was a beautifully simple wedding in a small Spanish church. Arloe had recently been released from hospital with the all clear a couple days before and my beautiful Weaver received recognition from the Spanish and American government for saving my life.

Today, Arloe and Weaver are celebrating their 8th birthday. We have arranged for a huge birthday party with all the kids in their class and brought a petting zoo, a pool and bouncy house for them.

My life after that car wreck has changed my life for the better. It gave me a new perspective on the value of life. I once thought life was about building a vast economic wealth so you could live happily for the rest of your life. But that is not what life is about. It is about building a wealth of family and friends that love and support you no matter what. True wealth is not measured in $ but in smiles and laughter, hugs and embraces.

I suppose that is the true meaning of life. To love and to laugh. To have family and friends.

I am currently barbecuing food for the people at this party when my heavily pregnant beautiful wife comes waddling up to me.

"Hey beautiful, how's the peanut?" I smile at her and gently kiss her lips.

She returns the kiss before she breaks away breathless and Ottoman shouts "hey guys keep this PG..."

We both smile before Grace's face contorts in surprise. She looks down. That's when I realise... her water has broke.

We are having a baby.

Grace's POV

The pain was excruciating... but it is always worth it. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy but then when I expected the contraction to stop they didn't.

The doctors are confused and immediately began to panic in fear that I am Haemorrhaging. They where shouting at each other instructions and I was terrified. Matteo has left with the baby and now I am probably going to bleed out on the table and die.

I hear multiple doctors shouting at each other and the fear starts to take over, adrenaline is pumping through my veins and the contractions get more st more painful.

Then, Dr. Jackson Hunt enters the room and overrides every voice in The room.

"QUIET!!!!! You are all morons. Stop shouting and talk to your patient. What is the problem?"

One doctor says "she is continuing to experience extremely painful contractions and her stomach has not reduced like it should after birth.

"How the fuck did you get your licence to practice medicine?! Give me that ultrasound!"
Jackson demands.

He grabs a rolling stool and sits next to me and brushes my hair for my face and wipes my tears away, "Hey Gracie, ignore these idiots ok, you are not haemorrhaging... in fact the end result will be something much nicer."

He points at the ultrasound.

"You are having another baby"

"But Dr. Hunt, her chart hasn't got any mention of twins. That is impossible."

"No. Dr.Idiot, it isn't impossible, it's just incredibly rare, now grace, this baby will be here in no less than 15 mins. When you feel the need to push. Push."

I am exhausted but I need this over with.

30 minutes later I have another healthy baby. One I didn't expect. She is absolutely beautiful!

She is taken to her brother for check ups. I wish I could see the look on Matteo's face when she gets there.

After an exhausting day. I fall to sleep.

1 WEEK LATER.

I am a mother of 4 now. And it is crazy! Jasper and Rae are amazing! They both sleep all the way through the night and just like Arloe and Weaver they can't sleep unless they are IN the same cosleeper. I know it is dangerous to sleep them like that but I only ever do that during their nap time when I am constantly watching them.

I love my family. Me, Matteo, Arloe, Weaver, Jasper and Rae and George.

(George is our puppy)