Bonus Chapter

Weaver's POV

(THE FAMILY MOVED FROM SPAIN TO NEW YORK, AMERICA. THIS BONUS CHAPTER IS SET THERE!)

I am tired of high school. I can't wait until I go to college! I have applied to study medicine at Harvard University.

My dream is to become a paediatric Surgeon like Uncle Jackson. He and Mom are best friends despite my dads jealousy and he has inspired me to become the best children's doctor in America.

My twin brother, Arloe, has applied to Stanford University to study politics with football alongside. He is THE best athlete in our high school followed closely by his best friend, Blaine.

Blaine in one word is HOT. But not in the kind, gentlemanly way... Hot as in the bad-ass way. He is forever wearing a leather jacket, has a funny sense of humour, an amazing body oh and has amazing hair?! OK... alright... I've kind of had a crush on him since 3rd Grade.

Anyway... Blaine applied to study medicine at Harvard also, with the intentions of becoming a neurosurgeon.

Meant to be?

I think so.

I day dream my way through last period before the bell rings and signals the last hour of the semester.

When I get home Jasper and Rae are arguing like cats and dogs over who's turn it is to use the shower. This is a common theme in our house.

Me and Arloe share the basement, it is sound proofed so when we have parties mom and dad can't hear all the shit that is going down. Then, on the ground floor there is the living room, kitchen, dining room, gym, office, and pool room. On the first floor is Jasper and Rae's room, they share a bathroom until they reach middle school then they are allowed to get en-suites If they want but bra cause they are both athletes they use the shower... CONSTANTLY! Then the second floor is the library... it is massive! And the third floor is mom and dads floor.

Jasper is an elite Basketball player for our state. Despite his age he was scouted to play for the New York team and Rae is an all star cheerleader. Her team has won world championship three times running. She has a boyfriend called Matthew (much to dad's hatred) and spends all her time at practice, she is home schooled because of her intense training.

I walk straight past Jasper and Rae and head up to the library. I have always loved to sit in here away from the mad house that is my family. I have never been sporty or athletic so I don't always feel like I fit in.

I walk into the library and inhale deeply. The smell of old pages makes me instantly relax. I step further into the library and shut the door. Only to be pinned up against it hard, by a strong man who smells amazing. I instantly recognise the scent.

Blaine.

"Hey Beautiful, guess who's joining you at Harvard?"

Before I am able to form a response Blaine leans down and kisses me passionately on the lips, tucks a piece of paper under my bra strap, then leaves.

Hot.

I think so...