First day

I checked my schedule to see what class I had first, English 235B Mr.Cuntberg

Oh my god, that can't seriously be his name.

I was focusing so much on my schedule I walked into what felt like a wall. I looked up and saw it was a guy, a pretty attractive guy may I add. He had hazel eyes and light brown hair and was very muscular may I add.

"Why hello there" he said with a smile.

"Hi, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I responded having my cheeks burn up a little

"Don't worry about it, you're new right? Never seen you around before"

" Yeah I am, hey do you know where class 235B is? " I asked not wanting to be late for class. Which sounds pretty nerdy actually.

"Yeah it's just down the hall, I'll walk you " he says waving bye to his friends.

We arrive in front of the class.

"My names Aidan by the way " he said before walking away.

Well okay, don't ask me for my name.

The moment I walked into class my eyes landed on the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off him..

He turned and faced me his blue/green eyes landed on me. A smirk grew upon his full lips.

"Wouldn't mind having a piece of that fine ass, new girl "

And as those words left his lips I wish I could take back my thoughts. "Jerk."

What a pig. God isn't he embarrassed to say something like that. Well everyone seemed to be laughing with him. I'm guessing he's the "bad boy" of the school.

"Good morning class. Some of you may know me from last year, some of you don't. So let's just start off with my name is Mr.Cuntberg."

The class erupted in laughter.

"Yes, yes we all think my name is very amusing, because you kids are so very immature just call me Mr.C. So to start off we're going to go around the class and say your name and something you like, like a hobby or something. Starting from the kid in the back who's in desperate need of a shower. Let's go"

Ugh whatta a jerk. Okay he really did need to take a shower but he didn't need to point that out. I hate this teacher already.

I zoned out while everyone was saying all there things. I didn't have any interest to be honest. Until it was that jerks turn. Time to find out who he is.

"My names Ethan Lockwood, as you all know, and I'd like to not be here right now, thank you" he said with a smirk as he sat down.

Then there were a couple other people till it came to me, but I was not going to move a muscle.

"Excuse me? Your turn" Mr.C stated as if I was stupid

"I'd like to give up my turn, thanks."

Ethan looked at me and tilted his body so he was facing me better, as if interested in the moment that was happening before him.

"What's your name?" the teacher asked irritated.

"Don't you have papers for that?" I asked crossing my arms.

The teacher let out a sigh and looked down a list and said " Skylar, Skylar Anderson. I hope you won't be a problem for me missy. Now just say something about yourself so we can move on "

"I'd prefer not to, see sir I came here to learn. Not give out personal information about myself. So I don't feel like there's a need to say anything about myself Mr.Cunt-berg. " I say with a smug smirk on my face.