Wake

Red. Blood red. It stained my sight as I tried to recover my vision. What was happening. Where am I? I tried to get up but my head spinned and i felt too dizzy, not to mention the restraints binding my wrists, stomach, and ankles to a board wood chair. I nearly fell out of consciousness as I gripped my head clenching tight the arms of the chair trying to stay in this reality.

"Your finally awake." A powerful yet feminine voice boomed. She walked down dark luminous stairs that i hadn't noticed. she practically rolled her eyes as she saw me trying to break free. She had a long black silk robe over her corseted leather dress that had a swallow tail look to it fringe puffed out at the back. She looked absolutely stunning and quite a bit taller than me in 6- inch latex heels.

She also had long dark brown hair that looked like it came out of a shampoo commercial. She has warm honey colored skin and dark smokey eyes. 

"Who the hell are you." I asked hoping this was all a misunderstanding, a mistake, a bad dream. She laughed.

"Ouch," she said as if she had gotten a sting, "Watch your language." She crept closer to me like a lioness coming in for a kill. She grabbed something made of leather from a nearby table. As she got even closer, she started to raise her arms to wrap whatever it was around me. I finally saw the object and recognized it as a muzzle.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed much louder than i intended. She slapped me hard, I Felt the pain quickly then my cheek was numb. Seconds later the pain started to creep in. By that time she had successfully wrapped the muzzle around my head but i refused to open my mouth. I looked up, she was smirking.

"bad girl." her voice boomed as if I were a dog. "I told you to watch your mouth now say ahh."Her raspy voice filled the room as she made a gesture for me to open my mouth. I shook my head no not risking speaking. She slapped me again then went to get another torture item. It was a ridding crop. She licked her lips and from the glint in her eye i could tell she was loving this.

"Is this what you want?" she asked me sadistically, I tried my best to show a poker face maybe if i was boring enough she would spare me. She then flicked the cool object against my chest. I let out a scream of pain. My captor took this as a chance to shove the toy in my mouth. I slightly gaged at the entrance of this foreign object.

She smiled as if I had achieved a goal. "Not that hard is it."

I didn't want to but i could feel my eyes water up as a single tear ran down my face. She sat down on top of my lap and wiped the tear away. She kissed where it fell, her soft lips pushing against my check. I would never admit it but her lips felt great on my skin and I couldn't help but long for them on mine.

"I'm sorry baby did it hurt too much." she cooed at me feigning sympathy. I hated this. I hated submitting to this but I was starting to get a feeling of weakness, in my heart.

"My names Angelica Santos. You're probably wondering what happened and where you are?" she laughed like she heard this every day. "What happened was my gang stole you off the street to auction off to the rich and famous. But I saw you come in and your perfect angelic face was just calling to me. You just look so delicious. I could just eat you right up." she acted like a cat as she inspected and prowled around my face. She let a girly squeal accompanied by "I just can't hold back anymore." as she dove into my neck kissing and nibbling along side my neck. A weird sensation started in my neck and crawled down to my heart, my stomach was starting to flip. I had to stop this!

"Uhmm. buh wherrre ahn I?" I tried to ask as the muzzle was still in my mouth choking back words.

"Oh, still wondering about that." she let out a deep sigh before continuing, "Well, you're at the Meadow." She said precisely with a bored tone her fingers tracing my jaw line. My eyes widened at what she had said. I had hear about this place all over the news. It was a new hotel for only the rich and famous and high class citizens. The hotel was located on a desolate island to give them peace from paparazzi. I would never be rescued from this cellar, if anyone noticed that I was gone. All hope of escape or rescue faded. I physically collapsed as much as when bound to a huge wood chair.

She must have seen it on my face because what Angelica said next crushed me, I could practically feel my soul collapsing. Her words seemed to bounce around the walls the same way they did in my head as she whispered in my ear, "Just be a good girl and I won't let a scratch hit your body that isn't from my hand."

~~~ a/n

hey guyssss! I wanted to make this smut but I have no idea how to write girl x girl smut. comment if you want me to continue this.