Sweetness

Half asleep I felt heat from behind me and a weight on my chest, a soft heavy blanket covered me from the shoulders dow. My toes tingled rubbing between the soft satiny sheets. I tingled all over it felt nice. Was the chair just a dream? Whose bed is this? Does it matter I feel so comfortable right now I could just sink into this mattress. I shifted from my side to laying on my back moving closer to the heat next to me before drifting off into a deep sleep. 

Angelica woke as her kitten curled up ever closer to her, unintentionally moving angelicas arm from over the woman's stomach to her chest, Angelica's hand curling around the soft curvature of her ribs. Her hand was dangerously close to her pet's breast and the opportunity was far too tempting. Angelica crept her finger up till her hand lay under the woman's boob. Angelica took in the scene before her, the young woman, whose name she had not committed to memory yet, lay asleep. Her chest rising and falling softly accentuating her collar bones on every inhale making the little collar with Angelica's symbol bob up and down on her throat. Seeing this beauty wear her name around her throat made Angelica smile. The collar looked so pretty on her sleeping victim, long black hair helped to frame her pale face and pink lips. Angelica, sitting up now, moved her hand from the girls breast to her lips brushing against them with her thumb. Angelica wondered how they'd feel pressing against hers. Her thumb reached up and brushed the girls black hair off her face. She then gently climbed on top of her resting her knees on either side of the girls body. The new weight waking her from her slumber. 

"YOU!?" I shouted out,  startled out of my sweet dreams. The woman from before, I think she said her name was Angelica? She's not very and angelic is she I thought to myself. I tugged at my already pinned down arms before trying to kick her off. 

"Yes, I told you I owned you didn't I?" She said slyly, "You look so pretty when you're sleeping, tempting even." 

 I scoffed at her "As if get off of me you brute!" I thrust my knee up trying to get her off me.

"You're so mean to your master. They'll be consequences for this you know" Angelica scolded me while playfully pouting. She shuffled her body as she moved my arms from under her legs to above my head, holding my wrists together with one of her hands. The other hand grabbed a soft scarf from the table and tied my wrist together, hanging the knotted fabric on a hook above the bed. 

"Do you tie up girls like this often? You monster!" I spit at her realizing her bed had special hardware at each post and a collections of leather items hung on the wall closest to the bed

"Yes, and they tend to enjoy it very much." She smirked down at me keeping eye contact the whole time. It was undeniable, her eyes were beautiful, so was her whole face, prominent cheek bones and a sharp nose framed her face and thick brows framed her beautiful eyes, her plump red lips grinned down at me like a wolf. I gulped before returning my eyes to hers.

"See something you like kitten?" Her voice was a low purr like molasses, it would be quite sexy, if it wasn't being used to degrade my humanity! 

"No! Of course not!" I shot back. She laughed then leaned down and kissed me. My heart stopped and I froze.

"Nervous are we? Don't worry I'll warm you up." Angelica said already starting to unbutton the unfamiliar pajamas I was in.

"No! Just get off of me!" I shouted

Her hand found its way to my breast gently fondling it as she worked to remove the rest of my top. I was afraid and nervous.

"You're just so irresistible kitten" Angelica purred kissing down my stomach. The sensation was unexpectedly warm and tingly. Her second hand returned to my breast and she started to play with my nipples twisting them and tugging. The sensations flooded my brain both painful and something else I didn't know yet. Her quick kisses turned sloppy on the underside of my boob before she panted on my nipple. The subtle feeling among such the intense ones made my skin crawl before she engulfed my nipple in her mouth. All I could do was gasp as the alien feeling took over my mind. It wasn't good or bad almost painful but so inciting. I could feel myself start to get excited. Mentally I was kicking myself but before I could retaliate Angelica bit down on my nipple, hard. I let out a breathless scream and instinctually bucked my hips sending my chest upwards closer to her face. I could feel her smile on my boob as her free hand slowly slipped down, dragging against my stomach, and lifted my knee up giving her access to my privates. Her thumb ran against my inner thigh sending tingles up my spine and blanking my mind. My head feel back exposing my neck. Angelica released my nipple to kiss the tender skin at my neck. I let out a gasp when she began to bite definitely leaving a bruise. She started to rut her hips against me in sync with her sloppy kisses. So much was happening so quickly my body was taking over. I could feel my heart begin to race and the anxiety start to pool in my chest as her hand moved closer and close to my pussy. I couldn't do it. I couldn't let this happen.

"NO! STOP! Please!" I shouted as hot tears started to well up and run down my cheek. To my surprise she did. Angelica lifted her face from my neck to see my soggy face and I turned away unable to face her. She removed her hand from my chest and knee, resting my leg on the bed. She sat on her knees above me, but still between my knees. 

"I... I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away." she said hesitating before looking at me. My arms were still tied above me but I managed to wriggle my way up against the wall, using my knees and awkward arms to cover my exposed chest. 

"I may be sadistic but I'm not a rapist" Angelica said reaching up to brush away my tears. I let her warm hand take away the tears but looked down in shame. Was it my fault for getting turned on in the first place? My body just responded I couldn't control it! She kissed my forehead gently and I flinched at the contact. Angelica retracted. She moved to my side and undid the scarf that bound my wrists. 

"Don't worry sweetness, I'll make you want me before I touch you again." she softly whispered in my ear before getting off the bed. Angelica hooked a leash onto the collar I forgot I'd been wearing. 

"Until then, you'll work here as a maid." glancing at me from the corner of her eye. I blushed as she scanned over my body. She then turned and tugging at my leash, lead me across the room to a large door. 

"Come" her voice boomed.