Work Clothes

Angelica led me through the Meadow, the large mansion I was trapped in, there were so many corridors I got lost almost instantly. Angelica's room was in a tall tower I figured as we walked down a stone spiral staircase before we started to run into all the other people in the mansion. We passed a smoking lounge, pool room, spa, the main dining room, the hot and bustling kitchen, and hallways of rooms for guests. There was even a club in the basement where anything goes. We walked through what must've been the whole building before we arrived at the staff quarters. 

The small rooms had two sets of bunk beds and one closet and shared a bathroom with the room next door connecting the rooms. Angelica turned around "This is where our new staff live until they find a patron here who pay for their new room and all accommodations" she glanced at me "which doesn't apply to you entirely since I've already claimed you." I recoiled at the term claimed, I wasn't an object or a dog. "I'm not yours!" I spat out. She looked surprised that I talked back to her but than chuckled "we'll see about that." She walked over to the bottom bunk on the left, closest to the bathroom door, "This is home sweet home for you." She said slyly before walking over to the closet and taking out a small stringy leather contraption. "This is your work harness, do you want me to show you how to put it on?" Perplexed by all the crisscrossing straps I angrily nodded yes. Angelica undid the buckle on a loop that held the rest of the straps together, stepping behind me she fastened the first loop around my neck. The rest of the harness dangled in front of me. Angelica was so close behind me I could feel her breath on my neck giving me goose bumps all over her heat filling the gaps between us. As she reached forward again to undo another latch, her hands on either side of me held me closer to her. This loop went above my breast and under my arms. Every time she reach around me her arms brushed against my side the slight sensation amplified by the silence of the room. Another strap went under my breasts and another just under my rib cage. A thicker strap ran down the middle and continued down I wondered why it was so long if the harness stopped at my ribs. As angelica tightened and adjust her hands softly explored the curves of my body as she lightly caressed each area the leather confined. Each touch sent little shots of electricity up my spine. Angelica reached down between my thighs and pushed her hand through. Surprised by the intrusion I yelped. Angelica laughed and grabbed the long strap pulling it through my legs, I parted them without thinking giving her more access than I intended. Her hand caressing my crotch as I stood there awaiting her next move. Her gentle movements got my blood rushing in a way I couldn't stop before she pulled the leather strap through covering me as she ran it through an unseen buckle on my back. One of her hand lingered on my inner thigh "Did you like that kitten?" she purred. I refused to answer her refusing to believe what I knew was true. She yanked on the strap, making me gasp, roughly rubbing in all the right places and lifting me so that I was on my tippy toes struggling to stay up. With one hand she gripped the tight strap and the other wandered my shaking body groping my boob. She was so close to me I could feel her throat hum when she talked her voice right next to me ear. My whole body was bussing. "Did you like that kitten?" she roughly asked again. I didn't say anything, afraid to answer. Her hand brushed across my throat before she forcefully grabbed my jaw. "Do I have to pry the word out of you?" she said sounding bored. She had latched the leather between my legs and now her second hand held my arms behind my back. I tried to shake my head but it didn't deter her as her hand forcefully pushed into my mouth, using two fingers to push down on my tongue my throat making strange noises as I fought against her. "S-Stahp!" I managed to struggle out. She retracted her hand. "So, tell me the truth, I know you liked that" she said apathetically. "N-no! I didn't, N-not at all!" I whimpered. She scoffed than slapped my ass making me gasp again before dropping me onto the cold floor. "I don't like liars." Angelica said cooly before she turned and left the room leaving me all hot and bothered and alone.