chapter 3

Your p.o.v
I was making my way towards my dads car handing him each suitcase.
My parents and I got into the car and drove off to the airport. I had already bought an apartment so I'd be able to have somewhere to stay once I got there.
•At the airport•
I got out of the car and so did my
parents, my dad was taking my suitcases out the back. I said goodbye to my parents and made my way to my gate. I was on the plane finding your seat, you sat down in your seat having to boys sit in the two empty seats next to you, I didn't see what the boys looked like since I just stared out the window . You plugged in your earbuds looking out the window thinking about all the memories in your hometown and how much you'd miss it.
"Um hey do you have any gum" one of the boys asked with brown hair and a hat on
You took out your earbuds and responded
"Uh yeah" you said awkwardly handing him the gum packet "here" i quickly realized that they were the Dolan twins and i was talking to one of them at that moment.
"Thanks" he said with a smile that made your heart melt "what's your name"
"Y/n" you said with a smile
"That's a beautiful name, my name's Ethan" he said chewing his gum and nodding his head a little. His brother then budged in
"My name's Grayson" he said with a smile "Well hey Grayson I'm y/n" you said in a chill tone, "I kinda watch you guys on YouTube once and while"
"Really that's so cool" Grayson said they really are the nicest people
We talked for almost the whole plane ride there. Finally we had reached L.A and I was looking out into how beautiful the city looked with the sunset I gazed off watching it , knowing how much I love watching them. We had all gone outside waiting for our Ubers and my Uber has just got to the airport and I had got in and they got into theirs. I would be lying if I didn't say i started to kinda like Ethan, he is cute tho. Grayson is sweet and cute as well but Ethan he's just ugh words can't describe him really.
But could it be possible to fall for someone that quickly? Whatever I had just shrugged it off for the rest of the ride to my new home, I watched the busy roads knowing that I will enjoy it here.

ETHAN's P.O.V
As were driving away I had realized that I had forgotten to get y/n's number. I had a fun time with her on the plane and I wanted to hang out with her since she had told me she had recently moved to Los Angeles. God I hope I find that girl again she's so beautiful.

Authors Note: sorry if it's too short
I haven't felt inspired alright luv y'all peace <3