Chapter 13

Ethan's pov
I got out of bed and put on a shirt and a pair of shorts. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. Sprayed on some cologne and grabbed my keys.

Y/n pov
I showered and blow dried my hair putting and put some clothes on. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and sat on the couch. Waiting for Ethan to get here.

Back to Ethan's pov
I pulled up to the parking lot and got out of the car. I walked to y/n's apartment and knocked on the door. I pulled out my phone just in case I needed to call her. She opened the door and there she was smiling.
"Hey babe" I said kissing her
"Hi you" she said in between the kiss
"You ready for breakfast?" I said holding her waist
"You bet"

We walked to my car and drove to a breakfast restaurant. And ordered some food
"Hey E can you take me a picture"
"Course babe"

"Hot" I looked at the pictureI took a picture of my breakfast and put it on my story

I took a picture of my breakfast and put it on my story.

"Hot" I looked at the pictureI took a picture of my breakfast and put it on my story

We ate and sat there and talked for a bit.
"I wonder what life is gonna be like for us in a couple years"
"What are your dreams in life y/n"
"Well I came to L.A to pursue my dream of becoming a writing professionally ig"
"Wow that's amazing I'm sure you'll make your dream come true"
"What about you e what's yours"
"Well as you know I'm a YouTuber right now with gray but we both want to expand that level  I don't know maybe like acting on something which we've done once i Don't know"
"That's amazing Ethan, maybe one day I can write a movie or something and you both can act on it"
I laughed and smiled at her she's so sweet I thought
"So do you want to spend the day together or what's up"
"I'd love that Ethan, one whole day dedicated to just us" she held my hand. We left and got to the mall.
"This is crazy I haven't came here before"
"How come?"
"Just moves to L.A and well I don't I guess I just haven't been out to explore on my own"
"Well I could give you a tour of things in L.A"
"That'd be great"
"That'd be really great" he said looking down into her eyes
"You know your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen right?"
"Your just saying that because I'm your girlfriend"
"No really, it's hard finding someone who understands you and have a good connection with here in L.A"
"Your so sweet what did I ever do to deserve you" she put her hand on my cheek and leaned in we kissed for a couple seconds and broke it off. We held hands and walked around some stores getting some things.
"Let's stop here I've always wanted a belt" she said waking into Gucci
"Ok"
"Oooo I love this one" she said holding it in her hands seeing her eyes light up
"Cmon let's get it then" I said putting my arm around her
We walked to the cash register, he told us the price
"I'll pay" I said handing my card
"No you are not" she said putting it back in his pocket
"Here you go" putting her card on the counter. I swiped my card and she gave me a face on what I thought was supposed to be an angry face but looked adorable. We walked out of the store and she spoke out
"You really didn't need to pay for the belt"
"Your my girlfriend and I want to treat you like the princess you are" I said putting my hand on her chin
"Your so fucking sweet, I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you" she said hugging me we pulled apart and sat down at a bench talking when...