Nightmare

~A/n: Wow, this story actually got my heart dying a little, fkdlfjak. I really wish this happened in Episode 8 or even 9 maybe! Here's my first story for ya'll! Hope you like!!! Love ya'll! (also, sorry if i say "ya'll" a lot. It's just easier than saying you -all, hehe~

~ Rey ~

The rain poured hard onto Rey's face. Darkness was everywhere. Rain droplets blinded her eyes as she lifted her hand to see ahead. There was a dark figure approaching. It was Kylo Ren. He was coming closer - Rey scrambled to her feet and ran away but he used his force powers on her, so she couldn't move. She strained every muscle, trying to free his grip but it was no use. He was strong . . . too strong. He dropped her to the ground harshly with the force and she lay there whining in pain. His darkness loomed over her and she scrambled backwards. 

"Ben! Wait! Stop!" Rey screamed to him. But he couldn't hear her, it seemed. It was as if he was being controlled. He kept coming closer until he ignited his red lightsaber, pointing it straight at Rey's chest.

"Ben  . . ." Rey softly called his name. He lifted his saber to strike her down with it. Rey yelped and covered her face with her arm. Then everything went black. 

Rey wakes up gasping for breath as her eyes widen with fear. Tears fall down her cheeks and she covers her face. She starts to shiver with fear. 

"I'm sorry, Ben. I thought I could be strong enough . .to save you. But I'm to afraid." She cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Kylo ~

Kylo wakes up from the same dream, also drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. But he is afraid of something different.He turns to the side of his bed. He runs his fingers through his hair and starts to cry. He almost killed her. . . .he almost killed Rey. He traces his scar that Rey gave him from their first battle and shakes his head in dismay. 

"I'm sorry Rey . . ." He whispered to her through the force. 

~A/n: Welp, there ya go! That's my first Oneshot for this book! Wahoo! Sorry it's short but I got this idea from Pinterest and I had to write about it. If you enjoyed this story please vote =) and tell me what you think. I love hearing from you guys and your thoughts on my writing. It's honestly the most rewarding thing to get feedback on my writing.~