Chapter 1-Love at first Sight

> Angelica's POV
Here I am, at college, with Alexander by Eliza's side. I realized that Ive been staring at Alexander this whole trip. I just can't help but think about all that we've been through.

*rewind-rewind-rewind*

I remember that night, that night I met Alexander Hamilton.

Me and my sisters were at a party, The Winters Ball. My friend John introduced me to him.

"My name is Angelica Schuyler" I smiled "Alexander Hamilton" He said before kissing my hand. I looked at his back and saw my sister Eliza, helpless

I didn't know what to do. I stepped aside "I think you'do like to meet my sister" I smiled and lead him towards Eliza. "Elizabeth Schuyler, It's a pleasure to meet you" she smiled as I left them alone.

I walked away feeling bad... I liked him... it's was like... love at first sight. He was charming and polite. We haven't even gone into a full conversation and he's probably flirting with my sister.

I sat down and sighed "Maybe he's better off without me." I muttered "Who is?" A voice asked I looked up and saw a man with curly hair "Oh, No one" I said

"Really? I'm Thomas Jefferson" he said "Angelica Schuyler" I said offering him to sit.

We chatted for the rest of the night, even though he managed to get me to laugh I still couldn't shake Alex out of my head.

At the end of the night Alex came with me and my sisters home. Peggy and I were whispering about then while Alex and Eliza continuously laughed with each other.

We reached home and we said goodbye to Alex. I went to my room and texted my new bestfriend, Tjeff.

Angie:Hi!
Tjeff:Hello
Tjeff:So, who was that guy you were talking about when I saw you?
Angie:Sorry Thomas, I can't tell you. It's all secret
Tjeff:fine. Goodnight. See you at school 😉
Angie:See you!

I turned off my phone and drifted off.

*the next morning*

I got up to the sound of screaming "SCREAM ONE MORE TIME AND ILL CUT YOUR TOUNGES OFF" I yelled and the screaming stopped.

I went back inside my room and got ready for school. I came back out and saw my sisters eating breakfast. We sat there in total silence.

"Okay! What's up? You guys have been so quiet!" Peggy exclaimed "Yeah, what's wrong Angie? You're so quiet..." Eliza said "It's nothing. Okay? Let's just get to school" I said grabbing my bag.

*at school*

I placed my things in my locker when John (Church) came to me "Hey Angelica!" He smiled "Hi John, what's up? I didn't see you last night after you introduced me to Alex" I asked. He looked around "Oh! It was nothing" he smiled weakly and walked away.

I walked over to English which was my first class and saw Alex with 3 other guys. But as usual I sat beside my sisters .

"Okay class, today we will be having a pair project" our teacher, Ms. Martha said. "I will call out your names and you have to sit beside your partner" she explained

"Theodosia Prevost with Elizabeth Schuyler" "John Laurens with Peggy Schuyler" "James Madison and Aaron Burr" "Marquis de Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan" "Maria Reynolds and Samuel Seabury" "Oh, were short on students, Alexander Hamilton, Angelica Schuyler and Thomas Jefferson, you will have to work together" She said and I gasped

What if this goes wrong?