Chapter 2- 7 Minutes of Chaos

>Jeffys POV

After hearing me and Angelica get to be partners I silently cheered but then Alexanders name was told. And I was like "Whaaaaat?" Not out of course.

"You need to make a 5 page story with the minimin of 4000 words about Driving Cars. Submission will be on Wednesday this week." Mrs. Martha said

Maybe I should ask Angelica to come over later.

Also Hamilton.

I was walking up to Angelica but Hamilton beat me to it.

"Hey let's go to my dorm" Alex said

"No! Let's go to my dorm" I argued.

This went on for a while until Angelica stood up and spat "Why don't we just got to my dorm and do it there so that you two would stop acting like toddlers before I bring you to daycare!"

We both nodded obediently scared of what will happen next.

*Majikal Time Skeeeep*

Angelica's POV
"Finally were done!" Yelled an accomplished Alexander.

"With page one!" Jefferson yelled

"With only 300 words!" I yelled

We all groaned "Can we just sleep?" Jefferson mumbled "No! We shall write till 5 am." Alex cheered

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?" I asked "I don't" he said and grabbed his pen once again.

~~~

It's about 6pm already and we finished everything.

"I'm bored we should do something" I said laying on my bed.

"We should play 7 minutes in heaven!" Jefferson yelled

"But were only 3" Alex pointed out.

"Not to worry. I could just send this one text to everybody" Jefferson says in a thick British accent, and within 30 seconds everyone has replied and on their way.

~~~

We got out a plastic bottle while everyone sat in a circle.

"Okay Peggy, you should go first" Eliza smirked "Okay" Peggys replied spinning the bottle.

It went around a few times and it landed on John Laurens.

They walk into this small crammed closet and we lock them in "YOU WILL NOW BE MU SLAVES!!" Jefferson exclaimed "Not surprised, everyone is" Alex replied "Ooooooooohhhh!" Everyone yelled including Peggy and Laurens.

7 Minutes later we open the cabinet to reveal Peggy and Laurens kissing. "Wakey Wakey!" I laugh. They pull apart and blush.

"Eliza You should go next!" Peggy said. She nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Alex.

They got trapped in the cabinet and all rest is history...

Jk. They made out.

FINALLY! It was my turn. I spun the bottle and it landed on no other than Mr.Thomas Jefferson himself. We got trapped in the closet and then....

~~~

IT'S 1. AM. I AM SLEEPY. (not rly) sabgruspe HELPED WITH DIS CONSIDSERING SHE IS THE FRICKIN CO-OWNER? OWNER? IDK. SHE HAD THE IDEA. ANYWAYS SEE U IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF MEAN GIRLS. 💤💤💤

Rewind||Hamgelicaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें