Chapter 3-First Kiss

Thomas's POV

We walk into the cramped closet. John locks us in and says "Have fun but not too much" he joked.

Angelica and I sit down on the bench in the closet. "It's ok if we don't do this, I know you may not-"

I cut her off with a kiss. The kiss felt like a million fireworks were lit up. It felt warm and comforting.

"I love you Angelica, I know you don't feel the same but-"

Angelica cuts me off with another kiss. This time it was long but sweet and innocent.

"WHAT THE HELL THOMAS?!" Me and Angelica pull apart to see Alexander's furious eyes.

Angelica's POV

Once me and Thomas pull apart because of Alexander's yelling I turn to Eliza's eyes.

Her eyes were filled with sadness, jealously and fury.

She walks out of the room. Peggy running after her. John slightly behind.

Alexander and Thomas keep yelling.

Eliza was crying.

Peggy and John are trying to comfort Eliza.

Lafayette and Mulligan are trying to break the fight.

Everything was going downhill.

I drop to my knees. My head in my hands. I couldn't resist.

I let out all my emotions by one intense scream.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Peggy, John and Eliza came running back in.

Thomas, Alexander, Lafayette and Mulligan paused.

I just ran out of my dorm.

I kept running I didn't stop.

Before I knew it, I was at a peaceful park. I laid down by one of the oak trees. Sobbing my eyes out.

After 5 minutes, I heard yelling

"Angelica! Angelica!"

Oh no. It's them. They've found me.

I ran further from the park.

I've reached the beach (HEYYY DAT RHYMESSSSS)

I walked the shore not knowing what to do.

I laid down by the sand. I closed my eyes taking everything in.

Once I opened them I see Eliza, Peggy and John.

"Angelica!" Peggy yelled with tears of joy.

Eliza and Peggy hug me.

We go back to the dorm and...

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So hello, hello everyone. I'm Sab aka the co-owner of Rewind (even if I had the idea). So um, yeah I was lazy at the ending but I managed to pull through. Um, idk what to say but I LOVE ANTHONY RAMOS. Ok, ok Ishy will continue the AN. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This chapter was brought to you by sabgruspe. Yes she is technically the one who came up with this though it's in my account. So anyways I'm sorry for not publishing it yesterday, I was supposed to but it wasn't finished and it was already 1am. I also didn't publish it earlier this morning cuz I woke up really late. Sorry. Anyways. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF... CHICKEN GIRLS (Dead meme? Not really. Smh)