1: What?!

(Your PoV)

"I'm what?!" I shout at my mum "(Y/n) please listen to me" my mum begged "No I'm so mad I'm adopted?!" I cry "I can't believe my life's a lie!" I stomp round my room. My mum sighed and sat on my bed "I decided to tell you now. Your 18 now and besides your older brother recently got in contact with me..." I turned and looked at her. "W-what?" "He just recently found out about you and has been looking for months. He recently messaged me on Skype" she said opening up my laptop. "I gave him yours and he gave me his. I added him on here so all you have to do is send the first message" she put my laptop on my desk and walked to the door. "I do still love you (Y/n)" she said as she left. I walked over to my desk and saw that it was already on Skype. I sat down and clicked on his contact 'RM? What kind of name is that?' I thought. I shrugged it off and hovered my fingers over the keys shaking slightly. 'Here goes' I said in my head as I started typing.

Crumbs🍪
Hi there.....I'm your little sister

(RM PoV)
I sat down with the group as I explained about my sister. I had been waiting for a few days for a message from her off Skype. "She's probably still letting the news set in" Jimin said sitting by me looking at my laptop. "Yeah probably" I sighed. Just as I was about to close my laptop I heard the alert off Skype. I quickly opened it back up and saw the message.

Crumbs🍪
Hi there.....I'm your little sister

RM🎤
Hey I've been waiting for you to message. I'm guessing your still in shock.

Crumbs🍪
You have no idea dude.

RM🎤
So what do you wanna talk about? I don't really know what to do right now.

Crumbs🍪
It's alright I guess we just get to know each other.

RM🎤
Sure!

I smiled as I texted her. "See I told you she'd message you!" I heard Jin say "yeah she did....my little sister.

(3rd person PoV)
(Y/n) spent all night talking to her brother and she learnt a lot about him. His name was Kim Namjoon he was in a group called BTS and he was their leader. His stage name is Rap Monster and he loved what he does. He also learnt a lot about her after his band mates went to bed all except Jeon Junkook. Both boys learnt that she was 18 years old, loved to sing and dance, adored animals and loved to read too. When it got too late they were saying their goodbyes when RM suggested something.

RM🎤
Hey why don't you come visit me tomorrow at practice it'll be nice to get to see you.

Crumbs🍪
Sure! I'd love to meet you and your friends!

RM🎤
Great! Come to (insert random address here) at say 9?

Crumbs🍪
Sure see you tomorrow goodnight

RM🎤
Night