7: winky face

SMUT!!!! 
(Ok so this is my first proper smut so I'm sorry if it's terrible.)

He looked at me "a-are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and put my hand on the back of his neck pulling him to me and kissing him again. "I trust you Kookie" he let out a small smirk before running to his door and locking it. I sat up and watched him walk over to me. Once he was in front of me he held his hand out to me with a small blush on his face "are you embarressed Jungkook? The international Playboy embarressed?"  I teased him a smirk on my face. I heard him let out a soft growl as he pulled me up pinning me to the wall as he stood. "Do not test me" he warned in a deep voice, I felt my knees grow weak and he must of noticed because I heard him chuckle and felt him kiss me again keeping my hands by my side. I felt him lick my lip asking for entrance which I playfully denied him. He let out a growl as he ran his hand up my inner thigh making me gasp. He took that chance to shove his tounge in my mouth as we fought for dominance. I let him win as I melted into the kiss enjoying this side of Jungkook.

His hand trailed up my shirt and over my covered chest giving my breast an experimental squeeze. I let out a small soft moan earning a smirk from him. K-kookie stop teasing" I panted out as his lips attacked my neck searching for my soft spot. I let out a moan when he found it and i felt him smirk against my skin. I trailed my hand up his chest and gave him a light push "(y/n)? What are you--" i cut him off when I started to take my (f/c) shirt off showing him my black lacy bra "damn baby I didn't expect you to have that" he let out a groan and i looked down seeing him rub himself through his trousers ( A/n I am British so I say trousers. Sorry) I felt a smirk grow on my face as I moved in front of him taking my bra off. I heard him let out a growl as I got on my knees. I raised my hand and put it on his bulge. I looked up at him as I undid the top button taking the zipper between my teeth and pulling them down. I heard him let out what sounded like a suppressed moan. I giggled and kissed the wet spot on his boxers where his pre-cum had soaked through.

I pulled down his boxers allowing his cock to spring out. He let out the sexiest groan I've ever heard and took his shirt off. My eyes widened at his size 'b-bloody hell he's big! I don't know if that will fit' "like what you see princess?" He asked as he ran his fingers through my hair. I just nodded and started to place soft kisses and kitten licks on his cock closing my eyes as I did 'oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this! Does he know this is my first time doing this?' I thought I heard him let out soft groans and grunts as I took his tip in my mouth. I looked up at him innocently as I started to bob my head watching bite his lip which only turned me on even  more. His hands went into my hair and he started to slowly thrust his hips in time with my mouth. He let out grunts of pleasure as he got faster.

He pulled out of my mouth "why'd you stop? You were close" he smirked as he picked me up laying me on the sofa. (again British we call it sofa it's a couch basically)   he took off the rest of my clothes and threw them to the side of the room before getting up and grabbing something. "Can't have you getting pregnant now" he smirked as he rolled on the condom. I gulped starting to get nervous. "(Y/n) are you ok?" I nodded and he had a look of realisation on his face "this is your first time isn't it?" I sheepishly nodded. "I'll be gentle I promise." He placed his tip at my entrance rubbing it up and down my lips for a second before putting his tip in. I bit my lip at the slight discomfort. "It'll hurt at first but I won't move until it goes away" he said as he pushed inside of me. I let out a gasp as tears fell down my face "K-kookie it hurts" I whimpered. He kissed away my tears "I know princess I know" he stayed still until I felt the pain disappear. I have him a nod and he started to move causing a moan to escape my lips "Y-yoongi is in the room next to us we gotta be quiet" he murmured out as he kissed me. His thrusts got harder and faster as I moaned into his mouth. He attacked my neck again making me cover my mouth with my hand as I moaned into it. I felt a knot form in my stomach "K-kookie i-i think I'm close" I whimpered out. He nodded in response and I heard him let out what sounded like a groan/moan "M-me too princess I don't know how long I can go until I finish" i nodded as he left my neck alone and used his arms to support himself as he got faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Our foreheads touched as he kept going. Each time he thrusted the tip of his hard cock hit something that made me go crazy. "K-kookie I'm gonna cum" (Cum was the 1000th word XD)  I moaned biting onto his shoulder "let it out princess I'll be right behind you" as the words left his mouth I felt myself explode I let out a loud moan into his shoulder as I bit down harder. His thrusts became sloppy and he came shortly after me.

He pulled out and threw away the condom as he passed me my clothes. "W-wow" I giggled out as I got dressed. "You're really good at that Kookie" I saw him smirk as I got up struggling to walk over to the mirror to fix my hair. "Kookie I need to hide these" I pointed to my neck at the hickys he left on it. "Use this" he handed me a scarf that hid them well. "Thank you" I smiled as we heard a knock on the door. Jungkook went and unlocked it to reveal Jimin. "Hey we're heading home to pack for our tour" he said with a smile "I can't wait to go to Australia!" He added (if they haven't gone before pretend they have for something like Run or Bon Vorarge)  i smiled "I can't wait Jimin tell the others we'll be there soon" he nodded and ran off as I looked at Jungkook. "We tell no one. Namjoon will flip" he nodded and walked out the studio with me following. He closed his door and we went and joined the others. We all left the building and piled into the car to get home to pack. That was one eventful afternoon.

I DID IT I WROTE A SMUT ARE YOU PROUD?! let me know what you guys think of it please I love getting feedback as it helps me write. I'm currently writing this in school so that was fun. Anyway don't know when I'll update next but I'll do it as soon as I can! That's all for now!
Shadow writer signing out!