2: meeting

(Your PoV)
I woke up early the next morning to make sure I was ready by nine. I showered and changed into a anime shirt, a (f/c) hoodie and black ripped jeans. I ran downstairs and took my phone off charge. 'Already 8:45?!' I mentally screamed. I quickly made myself toast and a lunch and run to the address he gave me. I got outside the building and checked the time '9:05 not bad' I smile to myself and quickly text him.

Lilsis💖
Hey I'm outside come get me I'm cold!

Bigbro💚
Hey! Alright I'll come down
Oh just FYI you can't record any of the rehearsal

Lilsis💖
Alrighty

I wait outside for a few minutes before I see someone walking out the building. They looked around for a few seconds then he made I contact with me. As he walked over to me I smiled. "Your (Y/n)?" He asked. I nodded "yep I'm guessing your Namjoon?" He smiled widely and hugged me. "It's so good to finally meet you!" I smiled and hugged him back "great to meet you too" he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside to a lift "I can't wait for you to meet the others" he smiled as he pressed the button. "Nor can I" I giggle. When the doors open he grabs my hand and practically drags me to a studio door. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he went to open the door when it suddenly swung open. "JOONIE!" A random hand pulled him inside. I walked in and saw a guy push him into a chair. "JIN WHAT THE HELL!?" He shouted "you suddenly ran off in the middle of your make up!" I'm guessing Jin shouted back "I was getting her" he nodded towards me and I suddenly became shy. "Oh hi!" Jin smiled. I waved shyly. Jin came up and hugged me "it's nice to meet you!" I smiled and hugged back "same!" The other 5 boys turned and looked at me before hugging me. I learnt all their names and sat down as they danced.

I felt someone sit by me and turned to see jimin "hey chim chim!" I smiled as he laughed at the nickname "hey! We're gonna go get food wanna come?" My eyes widened "hell yeah!" He laughed and picked me up "AGH PABO! I can walk!" I shouted as he carried me to the elevator. Everyone laughed when he put me down as I pouted. "I'm sorry" Jimin said looking down. I smiled and hugged him "it's ok chim chim I forgive you" he smiled and hugged back. The elevator was a tight fit with all 8 of us when we were in the elevator I was right in the top corner pushed against the wall. RM (being a protective brother) stood by me making sure none of the guys were close to me. When we were out the elevator we made our way to the restaurant.